Fatal Union vs. YCM: Net War I [NWI]

Fatal Union's Ashley Alden has challenged Star*Trainer and I to a "forum war" as he calls it. The thing is that we will assemble a team of 5 of the top duelists on YCM to represent YCM in the first EVER Internet YGO war. How will we decide who joins the team? A tournament. I would like EVERY YCM duelist to apply, because the top three duelists will take a spot on the team.

Here is the team so far:

bhim

Star*Trainer

And here is who will be dueling in the tournament:

Shaco [AIM/MSN/YVD]

Wolfberserker [AIM]

Chaos_Remix [MSN]

NP Sage [MSN]

Newcas [MSN]

Dragons-4-lyfe [MSN]

GAK [MSN]

georgeyboy654 [MSN]

Those who can't post here [reason]:

Oddish666 [because he is the self proclamed IDIOT of YCM.]

We will use AIM and MSN because it's quick and painless. When you post, state whether you have AIM or MSN. Simple.

PLEASE DON'T CHEAT. IF YOU CHEAT AND YOU WIN WHEN IN ACTUALITY YOU SUCK, YOU'RE ONLY SCREWING YCM OVER.

So play properly.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am only carrying a message, so i hope it doesnt affect my standing or reputation.

"Sartorius says: I did not challenge you. This war is not by all means confirmed with Fatal Union and will not continue until we say so.

If we do war, it'll be using YVD ONLY and using AIM to contact the other person to duel and exchange IP Adresses. If you need to ask anything, ask it through Star, since he's in contact with me on the matter.

That is all."

hey kids!

i hope someone keeps track on this cus this raping is gonna be like that time hitler gassed a bunch of jews...

seriously guys dont even waste your time on this. you will lose and then i will be the first to say i told you so .

just listen for once if your stupid little lives ffs!!!

none of you here can beat ash let alone the rest of that team so go figure amigos

This is a good idea. I can not enter though. I am actually a really good duelist although I haven't dueled in other a month so I am not up with the play now. Besides I rarely duel online anymore but good luck in all who duel, and don't be discouraged by others. It's only a card game. Not like anyones going into a real war, and lives are at stake. No shame in losing if you duel your best!

i am only carrying a message' date=' so i hope it doesnt affect my standing or reputation.

"Sartorius says: I did not challenge you. This war is not by all means confirmed with Fatal Union and will not continue until we say so.

If we do war, it'll be using YVD ONLY and using AIM to contact the other person to duel and exchange IP Adresses. If you need to ask anything, ask it through Star, since he's in contact with me on the matter.

That is all."

[/quote']

this war is not happening cus u pond scum cnt arent worth the effort of a funking good kicking

Archived