Fatal Union vs. YCM: Net War I [NWI]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet. I really want to see how good darkguy is.

It's a shame we lost chaoserver... Oh well. What we lack in chaos' date=' we shall make up for in sexiness.

[/quote']

You cannot make up for Chaos's sexiness.

Son, I may join. I shall contemplate whether I want to get involved in this business. I have nothing against fatal union, but I feel that I am a decent duelist, and if you guys want me to join, then I would be more than willing.

Here's the thing, I only duel with YVD and my time is limited. I do not duel VIA AIM/MSN, and I have heard about Fatal Union, cheating will be involved on their part is I have not heard lies, or at least MANY misplays.

Besides that. Bhim, star, you may talk to me on MSN/AIM about this.

Thanks.

hey kids!

i hope someone keeps track on this cus this raping is gonna be like that time hitler gassed a bunch of jews...

seriously guys dont even waste your time on this. you will lose and then i will be the first to say i told you so .

just listen for once if your stupid little lives ffs!!!

none of you here can beat ash let alone the rest of that team so go figure amigos

Fully aware of that, the only person on this site who ever actually beat your buddy in a duel was Chaoserver, and hes gone.

I still think this whole "Ash being angry at YCM" is silly, and I heard some things that your buddy ash said about me to some other persons. Look, I dont hold grudes over the internet, but if Ash has a problem with me, tell him he should talk to me about it.

Would be appreciated if you let him know. Thanks.

~Static

• 2 weeks later...

How am I copying you???

I'm running a tourney atm. lol

no need to get hostile ^_^

Who could get mad at you? I mean' date=' come on, all he does is ask if kids have il bluds and frost and flame dragons xD

[/quote']

Shut up :P

Can you blame me for wanting those cards?

Not at all, Id get the Il bluds If I had ebay xD Son, after Shonen Jump, I think I may have to build Zombie swarm. Despite macro cosmos xD

Archived