Fatal Union vs. YCM: Net War I [NWI]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we don't get a war (and honestly I couldn't care less, I wasn't involved in the whole Sartorius thing), I still like the idea of having a tournament. It'd be fun, right?

Anyway, if oddish is right, so what if we get beaten 5-0 in a card game? Do you warn people not to play no-stakes poker with poker professionals? No, you don't. Do you warn amateurs at, say, chess, to not play intermediate players? No, you don't. You just let the weaker team lose and gain experience from it.

Hey oddish, im my opinion, darkguy is the number one duelist on these forums, and he knows a lot about this game. I respect him a lot for his skills, therefore, I think with darkguy we could win.

*Shaco dramatically enters thread*

Yo. *fangirl cheers!!*

It seems I must once again take up my deck to defend the honor of the forums!!!!!

But yeah, I'm in I suppose, I've got YVD, Aim, and MSN

If it will actually happen, that is.

It should be fun. I think I only dueled Sartorius once, against his traditional deck (and got owned)

but I'm still pretty good (Although I haven't dueled in a while... and technically quit ^^;)

I'll offer my skills to the tournament.

*Shaco dramatically enters thread*

Yo. *fangirl cheers!!*

It seems I must once again take up my deck to defend the honor of the forums!!!!!

But yeah' date=' I'm in I suppose, I've got YVD, Aim, and MSN

If it will actually happen, that is.

It should be fun. I think I only dueled Sartorius once, against his traditional deck (and got owned)

but I'm still pretty good (Although I haven't dueled in a while... and technically quit ^^;)

I'll offer my skills to the tournament.

[/quote']

Yahoo! shaco is dueling. The only person who has defeated me on aim! Can't wait. Sartorius said this may not happen. I think they are scared because we are going to defend our honor.

Oddish, first of all... SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAF. Now. [Like the pun?]

Seriously, we don't need your crap here. Go make out with Alden.

Secondly, not that many people have YVD, and of those that do, not all have hosting abilities or hamachi. So to make this quick, this tournament will be done through AIM/MSN.

THEN, you need YVD to duel.

I will add all who signed up to the list.

Jeez, now new cas wants a duel...

Honestly: I can't do this except via YVD. I don't have a deck for use over MSN.

And I don't know who's on this "Fatal Union". I'm just looking forward to having an awesome tournament.

And I think that that guy... (Name's George but I forgot his screenname from Team Vortex) who seems (from what I can tell from his decks) that he knows what he's talking about.

Hey cardboard crack. Learn to stop spamming. Now.

He does have a point' date=' fif if a very powerful word, and goes a long way to describe the intensity this tournament will have!!! [/sar']

But like Darkguy said, I don't know about Fatal Union, and I don't have anything against Sartorius or his peeps (yes I used the word "peeps").

(also, I don't hold grudges... except in maybe Grogger's case... but none besides)

pun was crap' date=' like your skills at this game.

have me banned from here if you like but it only proves that you are banning the good players / players who are far superior to you just to make yourself look good.

and tbh this site is sheet and not worth my time or effort.

[/quote']

I've told you this already. Leave if you don't like it.

who says i dont like a bunch of 10 year olds acting hard make to make me want to leave???

this question is rhetorical so tards dont answer lol

It's funny' date=' because you act all tough, but I bet most of the members don't care if you stay or not.[/center']

Archived