Yu-Gi-Oh!: The story of a Legend continues... (Finished)

RyanAtlus

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 10/10 OMG Life makes sense now thanks for helping me by writing this fantastic fanfic!It's the best ever!
    • 9/10 This thing is super special awesome!
    • 8/10 This is really good.Keep writing I like your work.
    • 7/10 You're pretty good I enjoyed reading this.
    • 6/10 Nothing special, but good anyway.
    • 5/10 Not really my style...
    • 4/10 It was quite bad.
    • 3/10 This is the worst fanfic I've ever read.
    • 2/10 This sh*t is pathetic and you're sick.
    • 1/10 Damn they should beat the f*cking crap outta you for writing this!
    • 0/10 F*ck you you're cr*p and I'll *$%!#&* you as soon as I get the chance, you sick *$%!#&*!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't finished this yet, but what i've ready is interesting. the duel format isn't what i would have chosen, but it works well enough. maybe add a little conversation in between turns here and there(?). either way the story is interesting enough that i'll definitely read it as i have time.

i haven't finished this yet' date=' but what i've ready is interesting. the duel format isn't what i would have chosen, but it works well enough. maybe add a little conversation in between turns here and there(?). either way the story is interesting enough that i'll definitely read it as i have time.

[/quote']

I chose this format because I'm bad at describing monsters and their attacks, basically because they don't teach us that at school. There will be conversation during the more important Duels.

That was a strange chapter. These "orbs" are starting to sound like Millennium Items plot wise, i.e., there is an evil mastermind trying to get all of them for mind-blowing power. Yami Bakura fit that idea exactly, and now the leader of the Society of Shade seems similar.

To be straight your huge mega problem is that you seperate the duels from the actual plot, you need to intergrate them more so they are more part of the story (like how Mystery Guest's and LEgendhiro's characters talk and feel emotions during the duels there's is more bookish and yours is more play by play).

Archived