Yu-Gi-Oh!: The story of a Legend continues... (Finished)

RyanAtlus

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 10/10 OMG Life makes sense now thanks for helping me by writing this fantastic fanfic!It's the best ever!
    • 9/10 This thing is super special awesome!
    • 8/10 This is really good.Keep writing I like your work.
    • 7/10 You're pretty good I enjoyed reading this.
    • 6/10 Nothing special, but good anyway.
    • 5/10 Not really my style...
    • 4/10 It was quite bad.
    • 3/10 This is the worst fanfic I've ever read.
    • 2/10 This sh*t is pathetic and you're sick.
    • 1/10 Damn they should beat the f*cking crap outta you for writing this!
    • 0/10 F*ck you you're cr*p and I'll *$%!#&* you as soon as I get the chance, you sick *$%!#&*!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old chaps?

That's no fun for us readers for seeing something we already know

I know. I appreciate the fact that you guys ARE reading, but I've also got to think of those who don't. But, new chapters are given priority, even tough it doesn't look like that.

Oh I've seen fics that go well over the 200 turn mark for just one duel.

Call it crazy' date=' but it's actually still interesting

[/quote']

Nah, I'll keep the biggest Deck at only 60 cards.

200 turns? how many word pages are those?

The new chapter, 27 taks two and a half, but I think the Duel is statisfying.

Oh I've seen fics that go well over the 200 turn mark for just one duel.

Call it crazy' date=' but it's actually still interesting

[/quote']

Nah, I'll keep the biggest Deck at only 60 cards.

200 turns? how many word pages are those?

The new chapter, 27 taks two and a half, but I think the Duel is statisfying.

So there will be remake on the other chapters? I actually made a duel that last 300 turns. How? A familiar card that reshuffle the every card back in the deck and a card a made that give you a huge increase in Life Point for the cost of removing your best monster(s) from play. There more but I want to keep it a secret until they say I can post it on here. Also really don't care if the duel long. As long as it keep me standing on edge that all I need now. lol sorry I haven't been commenting on your story as much

300 turns?

Did you devote the whole fic to the duel or something?

Or did you do something to make the duel continue despite 0 LP?

no and no The 300 duel is the final duel in the story. It is a Three way match against Yugi, the hero and the hero alter ego who is the main villian. The duels are good because of the custom made decks made by my friends who based off as some of the characters in the story. Still waiting for the request to post it online.

yes There will be things happening while the people are dueling like flashbacks, meanwhile, the basic stuffs (lol) One duel will actually feature two types of monsters fuse as one which will probably make the duel cool as they will instantly fuse when played on the field. The will also affect monster cards that negate certain effects (Traps, Spells, etc.) One of the character has a cool monster that keep on attacking till it get to your Life Points. He use it on Joey though ir was surprising that Joey summon Thousand Dragon with 4800 ATK and the ability to attack twice. that was a short duel.

please' date=' Mystery Guest.

Yours certainly mirror ygo greatly. Any fic with duels tends to (to some extent)

[/quote']

I was referring to the fact that the monsters, spells, and traps in Mimi's deck were all either mirror cards or reflection cards.

All right' date=' rag. That's cool. I guess you're figuring those Mirror cards in Chapter 27 were just symbols for the fact that duels in fan-fics generally mirror yugioh.

[/quote']

Actually, the Mirrors do have a meaning, but that's something you'll see in two or three chapters.

Chapter 2 reviewed!

All right' date=' rag. That's cool. I guess you're figuring those Mirror cards in Chapter 27 were just symbols for the fact that duels in fan-fics generally mirror yugioh.

[/quote']

Something like that.

Personally I don't try to look THAT hard or it'll end up driving me crazy

Except for my fic is superior to Yu-Gi-Oh. ;p

Archived