Yu-Gi-Oh!: The story of a Legend continues... (Finished)

RyanAtlus

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 10/10 OMG Life makes sense now thanks for helping me by writing this fantastic fanfic!It's the best ever!
    • 9/10 This thing is super special awesome!
    • 8/10 This is really good.Keep writing I like your work.
    • 7/10 You're pretty good I enjoyed reading this.
    • 6/10 Nothing special, but good anyway.
    • 5/10 Not really my style...
    • 4/10 It was quite bad.
    • 3/10 This is the worst fanfic I've ever read.
    • 2/10 This sh*t is pathetic and you're sick.
    • 1/10 Damn they should beat the f*cking crap outta you for writing this!
    • 0/10 F*ck you you're cr*p and I'll *$%!#&* you as soon as I get the chance, you sick *$%!#&*!!!

MG: No. They're nothing like Millenium Items. There are differences, of which some of them are already mentioned, such as:

-There are only 6 orbs.

-One cannot posses 2 Orbs.

-If the owner of an Orb loses a Duel, the winner may confiscate it if he/she wants to.

More differences will follow. The idea for the Orbs does come from the Millenium Items, as you allready read.

Frohawk: I watched most of the anime series and one thing that pissed me of were the extremely long-retched Duels. This Story is split up in 2 books; the second one will have Duels like the other fics. The reason for this Duel Format is because I'm bad at writing about game mechanics. Thx by the way.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait' date=' so no person can have 2 orbs? Why is it that nothing happened to the lady who gave Saitu his first one? Also, why is it that nothing happened to Saitu when he won his 2nd one?

[/quote']

At first, nothing happens. After a while, the Orbs' powers will try to be the best; they're kinda competitive for glass balls. If their energy is used for competing, against another Orb, whether it is your own or another one's, it will affect the owner's aura, disturbing it in some way. If your aura is disturbed by 2 Orbs at a time, then...

Yeah haven't tought of what happens then. But it is something very wrong and definitively evil. Evil I tell you.

Can't the person's heart be stronger than these forces, like how Joey's heart could break him free from Marik's control or from Marik's trap in the Shadow Realm? And if not, how will it be possible for anyone to really control all 6 of the Orbs effectively?

Can't the person's heart be stronger than these forces' date=' like how Joey's heart could break him free from Marik's control or from Marik's trap in the Shadow Realm? And if not, how will it be possible for anyone to really control all 6 of the Orbs effectively?

[/quote']

Because owning them all makes them balanced. There is a hierachy between the Orbs; each one is superior to another, and at the same time inferior to another one.

Death > Life > Knowledge > Patience > Power > Courage > Death

• 2 weeks later...

Only one problem: monsters do not regain their ATK points after Black Garden is destroyed. They stay halved. Similar situation with Thorn of Hatred. This is completely ignored in the anime' date=' though. Other than that, good job.

[/quote']

Then I'll have to bend Garden's Effect ;)

Guess you're right...again ;p

How come I never think of such things?

It's because some people like to think deeply. You seem to be one of these people. I however think on the surface and notice these quirks in the show and other stuff. I point out the stuff that is obvious to see, but that nobody thinks to look at.

It's because some people like to think deeply. You seem to be one of these people. I however think on the surface and notice these quirks in the show and other stuff. I point out the stuff that is obvious to see' date=' but that nobody thinks to look at.

[/quote']

Should I see "thinking deeply" as a compliment or not? ;)

It's because some people like to think deeply. You seem to be one of these people. I however think on the surface and notice these quirks in the show and other stuff. I point out the stuff that is obvious to see' date=' but that nobody thinks to look at.

[/quote']

It is indeed a compliment. I don't think that deeply, though, I just figure what would happen in a duel or such by basic information. Sometimes the shallow-minded see more stuff than the deep-thinkers, though.

[/quote']

It is indeed a compliment. I don't think that deeply, though, I just figure what would happen in a duel or such by basic information. Sometimes the shallow-minded see more stuff than the deep-thinkers, though.

In that case; thank you.

I appreciate all your advice.

So it's going to be much longer?

That's fine as long as you keep it interesting

Much Longer?

Right now, I think this book will be 50-60 chapters, and there will be a special after that. The special will probably be written before the end of this book, because the other person who will help me will have finished his/her book(s) before I do.

I'll possibly come up with another short story or two this year, because five-ish people like my last one, which is more than this fic.

special? Exactly what are you planning for this special?

Since you already said you'll probably write a sequel' date=' so that can't be the special

[/quote']

Ther'll be a sequel if I have enough readers...which isn't the case now. That's why I'll try to update old chapters and get this stickied.

Archived