Any good fighting games??

uzumakinaruto93

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first thing that came into mind when i read fighting games was either Soul Calibur, or Mortal Kombat. 2 of the best in my own opinion of course. If your going to get either of these games, get soul calibur 3, or Mortal Kombat Armageddon. Oldies but goodies. I kinda disliked soul calibur 4 due to the fact that there were nerds in a jocks game. and Don't get me started on Mortal Kombat VS DC hero's. They gave up gore for DC. Kind of a really dumb trade.

My best choices for you would be

Heavenly Sword

Ninja Gaiden

Assassins Creed

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Soul Calibur 3

Any of the Bloody Roar Saga

Any of the tekken Saga

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Oni Musha Blade Warriors

Nice. For me I've only used Yoshimitsu in SC2' date=' and even then I keep getting the moves mixed up because I played him in Tekken too much and I kept thinking Tekken Yoshimisu's moves instead.

[/quote']

Yeah when i first saw him in SC4 i was like "Wait what? Is that the same as in tekken?"

I did notice that a little bit. He looked too much like Tekken Yoshimitsu. The only different I could see right off the bat was the fact the SC version is right handed while the Tekken version is left handed

The first thing that came into mind when i read fighting games was either Soul Calibur' date=' or Mortal Kombat. 2 of the best in my own opinion of course. If your going to get either of these games, get soul calibur 3, or Mortal Kombat Armageddon. Oldies but goodies. I kinda disliked soul calibur 4 due to the fact that there were nerds in a jocks game. and Don't get me started on Mortal Kombat VS DC hero's. They gave up gore for DC. Kind of a really dumb trade.

My best choices for you would be

Heavenly Sword

[b'] more of an Adventure game not fighting game[/b]

Ninja Gaiden

same as above and I have it

Assassins Creed

same as above

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Have it

Soul Calibur 3

Have 4, not too impressed

Any of the Bloody Roar Saga

never heard of it, ill check it out

Any of the tekken Saga

Have a bunch of them

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Have it

Oni Musha Blade Warriors

Ill check it out

Wow I had more fighting games than i thought O_o

you know a part of me feels this is just them stalling for time until the next MK can come because they were so insistent that Armageddon was going to be the last one

Well with midway soon to be broke I hope that they make 1 more MK game. Since they just made the fatalities in the MKvDC so lame, if they make 1 more with even more over the top fatalities than ever it would sell a lot and midway would be back in bussnies.....(no idea how to spell that -_-)

Archived