Any good fighting games??

uzumakinaruto93

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But of all people is SC4, i got to admit, that yun seong is the cheapest. His avenging claw, then critical finish combo is so cheap.In sc3, he was a good player, but no as cheap. Yoshimitsu aswell has pretty cheap moves because alot of his moves do twice the damage, then with some Custom charecter magic, he is practically OHK. Cheap

another series of games i would like to sugest is The naruto ultimate ninja series and the Bleach fighting games. 2 really good games.

Guest JoshIcy

Most if not all Arcade style fighting games are preferred.

But here are my 2 favorites.

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (Arcade and Ps2)

- Unlockable cheats. And has the smoothest controls, I have ever felt for ANY fighting game to date. When you play, you might as well have been throwing the punches yourself. Bar none in terms of graphics, control, speed and fluidity. Not much to say other than that, it is the perfect arcade fighting game. Period.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

- If not, completely for the new outfits and addition of Dragunov, (I will ignore Jinpachi as he is just... there). Dragunov plays like a combination between Bryan and King. His combo's are slower than Bryan, and are not as lengthy as King. But still manages to be top tier with his limited quick moves, (not as useful as much other characters with it comes to Aerial Kick Stuns). He still plays as a dream.

- Then comes the overall game itself, using old fashioned Button-Mashing Gameplay. Stories are in-depth, (albeit slightly cliche') and really get you interested in how each person came to play. Each character is good at somethings, (ie: Raven is weak to low attacks since many of his are of aerial nature. Or Law who while fast can easily be blocked with a standing guard/auto block), and weak at others. You will quickly find you like and continue to learn all of their combos. Whether you like arcade games or not, definitely worth to pick up due to the varying learning curves and easy to get gameplay.

Archived