Other Card King/Queen:

Fan Fic King/Queen:

Role Play King/Queen:

Yugioh TCG King/Queen:

Best Shop:

Best Club:

Funniest Member:

Do u mean like that

He says that mods can give out certain awards now and that they're not yet defined and we all are saying that you like many others are so idiotic that I myself wonder if they really do educate you in America or not.

' pid='1527471' dateline='1230590265']

It's weird how YCMaker made Awards' date=' but never really got around to making them useful. =D

[/quote']

25 hours have passed since the system was implemented, and we can cut away some of that time for sleeping. During that day, you actually thought we would implement the awards?

FOOL!

' pid='1527535' dateline='1230591088']

Well' date=' if YCMaker wasn't gonna do anything with the Awards system, he should have waited to implement it until he COULD do something, so he would not get flamed by idiots like me.

[/quote']

This reminds me of this time when I was watching this movie where it's the future, and certain people can get magical forest powers that also turn their hair white, but overusing them turns them into trees. The founders of the city all had magical forest powers, but one of them overused his powers and turned into a tree. Anyhow, there's this one scene where his son is all like "Yeah, the other founders did some stuff too, but not nearly as much as my dad" or something like that. The way he said it made it sound really dumb, though. It was like he was saying "SCREW THEM FOR NOT BEING TREES!"

Anyhow, then some psychopath took over a steampunk army and tried to activate an ancient buried superweapon to destroy the world.

Well' date=' if YCMaker wasn't gonna do anything with the Awards system, he should have waited to implement it until he COULD do something, so he would not get flamed by idiots like me.

[/quote']

Idiots like you shouldn't complain.

Idiots like me don't care for an update unless it actually DOES SOMETHING or BENEFITS SOMEONE, which Awards are not doing right now.

' pid='1530775' dateline='1230651368']

[/quote']

Idiots like me don't care for an update unless it actually DOES SOMETHING or BENEFITS SOMEONE, which Awards are not doing right now.

Idiots like you shouldn't be impatient pricks and should know when to talk and when to wait and shut up.

[/quote']

Idiots like you shouldn't be impatient pricks and should know when to talk and when to wait and shut up.

Idiots like me don't like to see an Awards button when it doesn't do anything. I like Awards, but I am saying YCMaker should have waited to upload them until he actually could do something with them.

I like the idea, but it kind of complicates things. What does it actaully do to effect the members of YCM??

It could make some members think they have no real perpose on the forum and make them leave to lack of awards.

This has some bad things in it to YCMaker, even though i have no importance status, i still warn you to keep basic and to think of whats needed.

' pid='1530977' dateline='1230654917']

[/quote']

Idiots like me don't like to see an Awards button when it doesn't do anything. I like Awards, but I am saying YCMaker should have waited to upload them until he actually could do something with them.

Oh my God.

You actually believe he'll start giving out awards to everyone from the first day? Get Real >.>

Archived