Awards

YCMaker

' pid='1530977' dateline='1230654917']
' pid='1530775' dateline='1230651368']

Well' date=' if YCMaker wasn't gonna do anything with the Awards system, he should have waited to implement it until he COULD do something, so he would not get flamed by idiots like me.

[/quote']

Idiots like you shouldn't complain.

Idiots like me don't care for an update unless it actually DOES SOMETHING or BENEFITS SOMEONE, which Awards are not doing right now.

Idiots like you shouldn't be impatient pricks and should know when to talk and when to wait and shut up.

Idiots like me don't like to see an Awards button when it doesn't do anything. I like Awards, but I am saying YCMaker should have waited to upload them until he actually could do something with them.

Oh my God.

You actually believe he'll start giving out awards to everyone from the first day? Get Real >.>

No, but maybe he should have implemented Awards after he can actually give out Awards. No one asked him to do this now, no one would have cared if he had done it maybe 3 weeks from now.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
' pid='1531127' dateline='1230657056']
' pid='1530977' dateline='1230654917']
' pid='1530775' dateline='1230651368']

Well' date=' if YCMaker wasn't gonna do anything with the Awards system, he should have waited to implement it until he COULD do something, so he would not get flamed by idiots like me.

[/quote']

Idiots like you shouldn't complain.

Idiots like me don't care for an update unless it actually DOES SOMETHING or BENEFITS SOMEONE, which Awards are not doing right now.

Idiots like you shouldn't be impatient pricks and should know when to talk and when to wait and shut up.

Idiots like me don't like to see an Awards button when it doesn't do anything. I like Awards, but I am saying YCMaker should have waited to upload them until he actually could do something with them.

Oh my God.

You actually believe he'll start giving out awards to everyone from the first day? Get Real >.>

No, but maybe he should have implemented Awards after he can actually give out Awards. No one asked him to do this now, no one would have cared if he had done it maybe 3 weeks from now.

If you do not care the kindly STFU and GTFO

[Dark] is right. What's the point in having something that isn't going to be used? At least Matt had the official awards going on when he added the system.

An IP check says you're the alt of some banned rook. Enjoy losing this account too.

Lower the number of posts needed for the award to like 10' date=' 15, or 20 at least.:neutral:

[/quote']

XD

As if making ten posts is worth an award.

You guys already get Level Stars for making posts. Having awards for post count as well would be redundant.

Hey YCMaker?

Can I have your MyBB Central account? I'm too poor to afford Subscription.

Naw' date=' just kidding. Ain't a bad idea, like I've said, but I'd like to see a thread with some available awards soon. Don't have awards for post count, Crab's stated why. =/

[/quote']

agreed! with the first part and the last ;)

Archived