Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha! Done! I'll have it up once I tweak it a bit.

This chapter is a bit of a filler before some major events happen......kind of a humor chapter.

[spoiler= Chapter 18: Mid-Night Discoveries]

Chapter 18

Mid-Night Discoveries

Edward was in his room, eyeing a small book in his hand. He was reading it to himself quietly, going over it in his head.

“So we’ll be heading for Twilight Town soon,” Edward thought, turning a page of the notebook. He sighed and plopped on his back onto the bed, his hands resting on the back of his head. So many conflicting thoughts were flooding through his head, it was crazy. His head hurt just thinking about it.

“So what’s my life going to be after this? Am I going to stay with these guys? No, no, that’s plain stupid. Al and I have our own problems to solve, staying with these emotionally unstable people would be utter suicide. But that Hermione girl.....she is a pretty one....no! That’s foolish; she wants me to bring back her dead boyfriend for Christ’s sake! And why does she think I can even do something like that?! Oh........because I told her I could. Damn, I need to stop lying to pretty girls- crap, there I go again. Get over it Ed, she’s taken, off the market. Wow, dinner was insane. Maybe another reason I shouldn’t stick around. Ok, I’ve made up my mind. I’ll just stay to help them through this organization thing, then no more.” Edward decided with a smile. He then lay his head down on the soft pillow, put the covers over his head, and attempted to fall asleep. Minutes passed by, his eyes would not droop. All he wanted was a bit of shuteye before his most dangerous escapade yet. He tried counting backwards from one hundred, but that just made his brain hurt. Not to mention the still buzzing thoughts in his head. He let out a large sigh and slowly hunched out of the bed. He took a step towards a closet he had been meaning to check out. Now that he knew who previously occupied this room, his findings should be more promising than his last snoop around. He got to the manila colored closet doors and he opened them up. It looked like a typical closet, but Ed knew better. Kellach probably had some skeletons in his closet, literally, and he knew they would be pretty well hidden. He took a step inside, and closed the closet door. The little room was pitch-black, so he fumbled around with a light switch, his hands in the air. He finally fingered his hands around a long, thin cord.

“Probably the light switch,” Edward assumed as he tugged on the cord. A huge vat of liquid fell on top of Edward, soaking him to the bone. He was freezing cold.

“What the hell is this stuff?” Edward muttered, stupidly licking the wet liquid in his hands. It was just water, nothing deadly. Edward shook the water off from his person and then sighed.

“Looks like I’m gonna need to make my own light,” He muttered, clasping his hands to the wall of the closet. There was a flash of bright blue light, and Ed had a flashlight in his hand. He flicked the switch on. All he saw in here were robes, thousands of robes. Ok, maybe not thousands, but there were a lot of ‘em. They were all the same color, Magenta. Each one looked no different from the other, as if they were clones. Edward shuddered, partly because it was abnormally cold in this closet. He flicked his light elsewhere. Nothing much was there but multiple towering stacks of books. They were collecting dust, not having been opened for god knows how long. He walked over to one of the towers of literature, and his eyes caught on a rather peculiar book. It was rather small, no bigger than a regular paperback novel. The blue hard cover was what interested him; it seemed to glow when he moved his flashlight over it, as if it were calling out to him. What this book lacked in size, it made up for it in detail. The front cover was embossed with golden outlines of dragons on in dazzling flight. He ran his fingers over the cover, and he was then flung backwards into a rack of robes.

“Ouch!” Edward landed roughly on the carpeted floor, sprawled over, his behind to the ceiling and his ankles touching his ears. He flipped upward, now irritated, and gripped the book firmly with both hands. His hands then went rigid as they were encased in solid ice. The enchanted ice slowly began to make its course up his arms. Ed panicked as he smashed his hands against the stone wall of the closet. Not even a ding. He tried using alchemy......but then stopped when he realized that his transmutation would be whatever objects were in the ice would be used as tribute....his own hands. He ran out of the closet, looking for something to break the ice. As he was trying to slam his frozen encased arms against the wall, he came up with a brain blast! If magic got him into this mess.....maybe magic could get him out! He knew it would be suicide to even attempt, but he gave in and bolted out of his room in search of the one person who even had a chance of helping him........Hermione.

Hermione heard a loud bang on her bedroom door. She had been fast asleep about ten seconds ago.

“Ugh, who the bloody hell could be bothering me late at this hour?” She groaned. It was a few minutes past midnight. Another loud rap was heard on the door, fast and hard.

“Keep your thong on! Oh all right I’m coming,” she muttered, crawling slowly out of her soft, warm bed. Her curly brown hair was frizzed, untidy. She was in pink Pj tops and bottoms. She slipped into her slippers and ripped off her night blindfold. With a yawn, she slowly opened up her door.

“Ok what is it.....I really don’t have time for-,” but she stopped with a gasped scream. Edward laid on the floor at her feet, his body nearly entirely encased within solid ice. It was on his arms, his feet, his palms, and it was slowly coming out of his ears, mouth, and nose. He couldn’t speak at all, probably not even breathe!

“Oh my god!” Hermione cried out as she ran back into her room. Edward still lay there, almost completely crystallized. He hoped that she would return soon. Hermione then emerged from her door, her wand gripped firmly in her right hand.

“I’m sorry Edward, but this is going to hurt.........a lot,” she murmured to him, pointing her wand at his face.

“Glaciccado!” Hermione shouted. Edward then felt as if his skin was being ripped off all at once. The ice on his person shattered like glass , and he collapsed. Hermione caught him before he hit the ground. He was shivering.

“It’s so cold in here,” he said, still shuddering. Hermione looked at Edward, and then blushed. She then let go of him and started snickering. Edward’s eyebrows raised.

“What’s so funny?” Edward asked, still holding his shoulders, freezing. Hermione was still snickering, leaning against the doorframe of her room. Edward now looked irritated.

“What’s so funny?!” He shouted, more of a command than a question. Hermione responded with a point to his body, then she couldn’t hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. Edward then took a look at himself, and shrieked. He was naked. The spell Hermione had cast must have ripped his clothes off. Edward gasped even further. He wasn’t even wearing boxers! Edward turned scarlet and then covered himself.

“Please, there isn’t much to cover up pal,” Hermione laughed, holding her stomach.

“Shut up!” He said, mortified, “and stop gawking at me you pervert!” Ed shouted, still covering up whatever he could.

“Well one thing’s for certain....you ain’t no Kellach, or even a Neji for that matter.....” she said with a giggle.

“Enough with the short jokes!” Edward growled, holding up a fist, but then remembered he was nude and put his hand back to cover up, “why did you rip all of my clothes off anyway?” Hermione then blushed, but looked angry.

“Hey it was either your clothes or your skin and I didn’t think you wanted three fourths of your skin off, shoot.....hold on,” Hermione muttered as she held out her wand.

“What are you-,”

“Shut up and stick out your tongue,” Hermione interrupted. Edward did as he was told.

“Wah ah u guoingh?”

“Hold still! Do you want me to mess p and kill you?!” she fussed, touching the tips of her right index and middle fingers with her wand.

“Ok, you are about to feel very warm and ticklish. So lease god, don’t move an inch.....and please....please.....don’t take this the wrong way.....” Hermione said, taking a deep breath. She then walked closer to Edward. She then took her two tapped fingers and shoved them both right up Edward’s iced nostrils. He felt a warm tickle bask his nasal area. Hermione nearly retched.

“This is sooooooo gross........” she thought, shuddering. She had been right about the sensation. Edward struggled not to squirm or laugh, but he kept it at bay. Hermione had told him to stay put.........still,”

“Don’t even think about it! If you so much as sneeze, you’ll set us both on fire,” She said and she stopped, “now, um......close your eyes,” Edward shut his lids. Then, unexpectedly, Edward felt Hermione’s warm lips caress his. A warm sensation enveloped the two. This warmth was like paradise, he didn’t want it to end.

“Oh no......I’m falling in love with her........I can’t do this....not with her boyfriend dead! But.....this does feel nice, might as well enjoy it while it lasts........oh crap, I’m still naked! Hope she doesn’t see anything.........gulp........” He thought a bit nervously.

“I don’t know what’s worse, my fingers up his nose, or my tongue down his throat,” she thought.

“I don’t know what’s better, her fingers up my nose, or her tongue down my throat,” he thought.

“Definitely the tongue,” they both thought. Hermione then broke the embrace. Edward felt warm all over, no longer cold. He didn’t even remember why he came to her in the first place.

“Just one more thing,” Hermione said, walking back into her room and emerging with a periwinkle dress.

“Put it on,” she commanded him.

“But It’s p-,”

“Do your chain hang low? No it does not. Now grow a set and put it on,” she interrupted yet again. Ed groaned and threw he dress on, at least he had clothing on now....but it was so uncomfortable and itchy.

“Ropatara!” Hermione said, pointing to the dress he was wearing. Edward’s dress transformed into his original get up.

“Thanks,” Edward said with a smile, scratching the back of his head embarrassingly.

“No problem, you should be fine now. Night!” Edward then stopped her. He remembered what he came here for.

“Wait,” Hermione turned to face him, “there’s something you should see.”

Hermione and Edward then stood in Kellach’s large closet.

“Lumos!” Hermione whispered, her wand tip lit up. She was in as much awe as he was when he entered the large space. Edward motioned towards the blue book. Hermione walked cautiously towards it.

“This is what froze you?” she asked him, pointing to the book. Edward nodded. Hermione took the palms of her hands and placed them over the book.

“Ah!” she gasped, her hands had been zapped.

“Strong magic, very strong magical protected spells were cast on this book......this was definitely done by Kellach,” she said, massaging her stinging hands. Edward kneeled down beside her,

“Can you break it?” he asked her.

“I don’t know, this is magic way past my comprehension, magic I never knew he possessed,” she answered honestly, studying the book, trying to decipher the spell. Edward watched over as Hermione examined, cast spells, and unlocked the book. Little by little, the enchantment broke.

“Almost......got it!” Hermione cheered, and a blue aura flashed in the room.

“Got it,” Hermione repeated, handing Edward the book. He could now touch it without the book killing him. The two huddled together, ready to discover the secrets of the book. Why did Kellach keep this book so protected? They were about to find out.

Archived