Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

[align=center]******

Yeah, it's back bishes![/align]

siggy3a.png

3463xj6.png[/center]

whz7ya.jpg[/center]

2a65e7q.jpg[/center]

[align=center]"He's gone, forever...."

"Stay strong"

"Once was dead, now reborn"

Book One~ Secret of the Hyuuga

************************************************************************************************

Here are links to all of the current chapters in the Fan-Fic Just click the title of the chapter, and you will be sent to the page where the chapter is located! It's that easy!

~Note: Chapters one and two are on the same page. Chapters three through five are also on the same page. Chapters six though eight are on the same page. Chapters eleven and twelve are on the same page. And finally, chapters twenty-one and twenty-two are on the same page.

[spoiler=Chapters 1~22] 1~ Gathering

2~ Knight's Title

3~ Party

4~ The Roof

5~ A New Evil

6~ Bloodshed and Tears

7~ 120 Seconds

8~ The Voice

9~ Xemnas

10~ Encounter at Hogwarts

11~ Heartless

12~ Return

13~ Tempers

14~ An Answer

15~ Blast from the Past

16~ Calm Before the Storm

17~ Rise of the Blue Flash

18~ Mid-Night Discoveries

19~ Truths

20~ Fire and Flower

21~ Lies

22~ Xellhack

[/align]

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Chapter 1: Gathering]

Chapter 1

Gathering

There is a place where time stops, where no one exists. Where everywhere you look is oblivion. In this place is a city. A city that you would probably not find on the map. This city is illuminated with neon colored lights dancing in the streets and on the buildings. In this city is a skyscraper. A skyscraper so high, it has been legend to touch the very heavens. The skyscraper is said to contain all the lost memories of the world. Good and bad. No wonder this place is located in a void. Below the skyscraper is a little town square. No one knows what it is called, but it has been known to be very silent in the area. So quiet, that it would drive any calm person into madness. Where is this city? No one knows. . . . . . . .

In the town square, something was actually happening. A black portal was opening out of thin air in the town square around the skyscraper. Nothing really exciting happened really. But then out of the portal walked a person shrouded in a black shrouded hood. Silver chains hung from its black garb.

“Where are you?” It was a man’s voice. It sounded patient, but irritated at the same time. He seemed to be waiting for someone. Then two more black portals opened in the air and two more people in the same black hood and robes walked out into the neon lighted plaza. They too wore hoods, so it was impossible to see their faces.

“I’m here!” said a young girl’s voice. She sounded very excited.

“Why did you want us here?” The first man said, his voice was sharp.

“Yeah, you interrupted my fun!” pouted the girl.

“Torturing another captive, huh Larxene?” The girl named Larxene laughed.

“Of course!”

“You and your vicious tauntings.” The first man said to Larxene.

“They don’t call me the Savage Nymph for nothing Axel.” The man named Axel then jeered at her.

“Not as much as you. I don’t find pleasure in ripping off people’s limbs as much as you hunger for blood.”

“Silence!” shouted the third man.

“Yes Marluxia.” Said the other two.

“Now I brought you two here for a reason,” said Marluxia with a grin, “I’ve come up with a plan to strengthen our organization. You two are absolutely perfect for the job. What with you Axel, with your fiery strength,” Axel laughed at that.

“You got that right!”

“And you Larx, with your cruelty to your enemies.” Larxene giggled at that.

“You bet!”

“And me with my . . . . . . . special talents.” Marluxia laughed.

“But sorry, why would we want to join you on this stupid escapade?” Scoffed Larxene.

“Because,” Began Marluxia, his voice booming, “don’t you want the glory of ruling the world?! Of being human?!” Axel and Larxene thought about that for a minute. The two then bowed their heads in approval. Marluxia then pulled out a faded piece of parchment and showed it to Larxene and Axel. The two read the paper over to themselves.

“That’s it? You take us too little Marluxia.” Axel boasted.

“But I guess we will join your mission.” Added Larxene.

“Good. Besides Axel, you can show them your full power.”

“I would like that.” Said Axel as he raised the palms of his hands. Two rings of fire circled around his hands. The twirling fire then turned into two spinning disks.

“And Larxene, you can do whatever you wish to the others. I know how much you like to play with your food before killing it.” Said Marluxia.

“Sweet!” gushed Larxene as she held her hands to her chest. A dozen kunais appeared between her fingers.

“And I,” Marluxia held his left hand out in the air. In a flash, a huge, faded pink scythe appeared in his hand, “I will KILL anyone in my way with no remorse what so ever!” Spat Marluxia. The three all had deadly weapons in their disposal then.

“Well then, are we ready to go?” asked Marluxia.

“Ready!” shouted Axel and Larxene in unison.

“Then we go!” yelled Marluxia, “TO KNIGHT’S TOWER!” And they were gone.

[spoiler=Chapter 2: Knight's Title]

Chapter 2

Knight’s Title

Kellach was lying in bed, snoring away peacefully. The covers were over his head. It was 6: 50. The alarm in his room would go off in ten minutes. The blinds in his room were shut, so there was very little light entering the room. The air conditioner was on, so the temperature was mild. It was a warm summer morning. Kellach’s room itself was kind of odd. There were many bookshelves which held spells and recipes for his potions. There were many weird objects in his room as well. Some of these items were bat wings, newt eyes, silver unicorn hair, and other mythical artifacts. On the tallest shelf in a glass case was an orb that looked like it had multicolored clouds inside of it. Kellach called it his “Last Resort” for fighting. He has never used it once, and he is glad that he hasn’t. His bed was one of the only normal things inside of his sleeping quarters. It was nice and soft with dark blue covers. The timber bed had many carvings on the bed legs. Dragons of many shapes and sizes were engraved onto his bed. At the bedpost was another shelf where Kellach kept some useful and sentimental items. Some of these items were pictures of his friends, his silver dragon pin, a shiny dagger, and most important of all was his mother’s spell book. This he cherished most of all because it was all he had left of her. When Kellach was five, his hometown Curston was attacked by demons. Many people lost their siblings, friends, and parents. Kellach and his brother Driskol lost their mother. The book serves as a memory of his mother to Kellach. That is what makes Kellach determined to be the strongest wizard in the world, to make his mother proud of him.

Kellach was still snoozing in bed. It was 6:58, in two minutes Kellach would have to wake up to his blue carpet and his gray walls. Kellach was the leader of the group of heroes called Knight’s Title. He and his two friends Hermione and Jake had founded the league. Many friends have joined since then. They all live in the huge tower on the edge of a mountaintop. The view was absolutely beautiful in the morning summer sunrise. But Kellach wasn’t always part of Knight’s Title. He was originally part of an ancient society called The Knights of the Silver Dragon. It was a group of ancient warriors that defended the town of Curston from the horrors around them. His brother Driskol was also in the group. Driskol was a master swordsman and an aspiring bard. Kellach’s friend Moyra was also in the society with him. Moyra was the town thief and a damn good one at that, she never got caught. Kellach’s master Zendric brought them into the society. But since then the three of them had parted ways. Driskol became a legendary bard known throughout the land. Moyra fell in love with a wealthy kind man and gave money to charity. And Kellach founded a new legion of heroes, Knight’s Title.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!

“Uhhhhhg! Alright already, I’m getting up!” Kellach groaned as he pressed the off button on the alarm clock. He grudgingly got up. He found Neji sitting on his bed. Kellach nearly jumped out of his skin, let alone his bed.

“How long have you been here?!” gasped Kellach, his heart racing.

“I’d say about an hour.” replied Neji. He was wearing a Life Is Good tee shirt with blue PJ bottoms that were decorated with white sheep.

“Damn, you’d make a great spy.” Said Kellach.

“Thanks,” Mused Neji, “technically I already am one.”

“Why are you in here?” asked Kellach. Neji went rigid.

“He can’t find out why I’m here!” Thought Neji.

“Breakfast in bed of course!” Neji said happily as he took out a tray with pancakes, Orange juice, and apple, and syrup.

“What’s the occasion?” said Kellach surprised. He was eyeing the stack of pancakes hungrily.

“Oh just for being such a great buddy!” Beamed Neji as he pinched Kellach’s cheeks. This was odd; Kellach had never seen Neji so bubbly. He had NEVER seen Neji bubbly at all.

“Wow, this food smells delicious!” Exclaimed Kellach as he began to shove forkfuls of pancakes down his throat. Neji had a scary looking smile on his face at he tousled Kellach’s hair. Then the two boys heard a loud whistle blown from outside.

“THANK GOD!!” Neji shouted as he pulled Kellach away from the food while he was mid-chewing. He instantly stopped patting Kellach’s head. His smile was gone. He then pulled Kellach towards the door.

“What’s happening?” asked Kellach as he threw on his purple mages robe.

“Don’t know, but it can’t be good.” Neji said nervously. Kellach opened the door. He had no idea what he was in for.

Archived