Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Preview of Chapter 19]Chapter 19

Truths and Lies

Edward and Hermione sat close to each other, Edward with the book in his hand, Hermione beside him, looking over. He was unsure whether to open the book, or not to. He didn’t know what could be hidden in here. Imagine what this could do to Hermione, she loves him.....what if this changes her heart about him.

“What are you waiting for? Open it,” Hermione shoved Edward a bit. He still hesitated.

“What is it now?” she asked him, putting her hands on her hips. Edward sighed.

“Hermione, this could be big. Bigger than you could ever imagine. And who knows what’s inside?”

“That’s why I want you to open it,” Hermione said calmly, “no more secrets.......I want the truth.”

“What if you can’t handle the truth? No pun intended. This could change your mind about the one you love......” Edward said endearingly, trying not to shatter her spirit.

“But I’m not sure WHO I love anymore........Edward, he seems to get me........Neji just wants action, the stupid ninja. But god....that action was just...heaven. Oh.......and Kellach.........I just want him back in my arms.......that night, when we were on the roof. Looking into his eyes, I saw our future together......away from all this mess.......somewhere that’s green. He’s perfect for me yes I know..............but now...... I don’t know who would be sitting beside me on that porch......why do guys have to be so perfect here? This is so hard.... I don’t know if I can continue on like this.......I don’t know if I can-,”

“Hermione?”

“What?” she said, a bit dazed, out of her thought, “oh, yeah I’m fine. Please, just open the book.” She said with assurance. She was ready for whatever was in the book. Edward nodded at her, took a deep breath, and opened the book. The first cover looked quite interesting.

This journal belongs to Kellach Masons.

Intruders will be sorely punished.........

This quite disturbed the two. So it was Kellach’s private journal? This made them both want to read on, still Edward tensed.

“Good god, turn the page!” Hermione protested, “I want to know what he has been keeping from me........from his eternal lover,” Hermione quieted down, giving Edward a near desperate look. He couldn’t say no to those eyes, and he turned the page.

“Wow, this is pretty dated......” Edward said, reading the date on the page.

“Well, keep reading on......” Hermione thought, looking at the page.

August 8th, 2003.

Today I have begun it, the chance to prove myself and rid the world of evil. It has taken me 2 years to recruit people of my own beliefs and dreams. I have met two great and loyal teammates. One of them was Jake Long, a boy who has the uncanny ability to transform himself into a draconic creature. I just met him on a fun little trip in New York City with my master, Zendric.........

Kellach and a tall, aged man were walking down a crowded sidewalk. The people were going about their daily lives as if unknowing of what could happen to them. The two wizards did not wear their usual mage’s robes, which would give away their secrets indefinitely. Kellach was in blue jean shorts, a white tee shirt over an aeropostale blue sweater jacket. His flip flops smacked the gravel as he moved. He wore a pair of black sunglasses over on his forehead. He had changed his hair color as well. Instead of long blonde hair with a few warrior braids, he now had jet black hair that was very untidy. He held a twisty-Kone in his right hand. The old man next to him had a bit of a scowl on his face, but that is usually the way he looked. Originally this man had long flowing white hair, similar to Kellach’s but more wispy. But just as Kellach had done, he had changed his hair color to blonde, how it used to look 305 years ago. This man was over 500 years old, but you really could never tell. He now looked to be in about his early thirties, his wrinkles gone, his skin and tone less hollow and parched. Originally, this man would wear an intricate blue and black mage’s garb decorated with many magical symbols. But now he was in a black rented suit with matching pants. The two didn’t seem other worldly at all. The perfect disguises were up.

“Zendric, when are we getting there? I’m getting very impatient....ouch!” Kellach gasped as his master took his two fingers and wrapped them on the back of Kellach’s head.

“You insolent boy!” Zendric hissed to him, trying to be discrete with him, “can you just have some patience within that adolescent skull of yours?!” He snapped, as a boy walking his dog gave then a strange look.

“And what are you looking at?!” Zendric roared to the little boy, who began to cry and run off. Yes, his master was in a very foul mood.

“This place is so crowded....It’s a surprise we don’t drown out here, boy. I miss Curston already." The man muttererd to himself. Kelach wasn't paying attention. He was paying attention to a bird flying through the sky. It looked so free, unlike him. Trapped within his master’s clutches…..he knew his master was a kind man at heart….just not to him. The bird then flew into a telephone wire…..it was dead before it fell to the road. Kellach looked away as it was run over by a fast moving convertible.

“In and out….that’s life in a nutshell. Right when you get when you want more than anything….it’s violently ripped away from you.” Kellach thought looking up to the sky.

Truths and Lies

Edward and Hermione sat close to each other, Edward with the book in his hand, Hermione beside him, looking over. He was unsure whether to open the book, or not to. He didn’t know what could be hidden in here. Imagine what this could do to Hermione, she loves him.....what if this changes her heart about him.

“What are you waiting for? Open it,” Hermione shoved Edward a bit. He still hesitated.

“Hermione, this could be big. Bigger than you could ever imagine. And who knows what’s inside?”

“That’s why I want you to open it,” Hermione said calmly, “no more secrets.......I want the truth.”

“What if you can’t handle the truth? No pun intended. This could change your mind about the one you love......” Edward said endearingly, trying not to shatter her spirit.

“But I’m not sure WHO I love anymore........Edward, he seems to get me........Neji just wants action, the stupid ninja. But god....that action was just...heaven. Oh.......and Kellach.........I just want him back in my arms.......that night, when we were on the roof. Looking into his eyes, I saw our future together......away from all this mess.......somewhere that’s green. He’s perfect for me yes I know..............but now...... I don’t know who would be sitting beside me on that porch......why do guys have to be so perfect here? This is so hard.... I don’t know if I can continue on like this.......I don’t know if I can-,”

“Hermione?”

“What?” she said, a bit dazed, out of her thought, “oh, yeah I’m fine. Please, just open the book.” She said with assurance. She was ready for whatever was in the book. Edward nodded at her, took a deep breath, and opened the book. The first cover looked quite interesting.

This quite disturbed the two. So it was Kellach’s private journal? This made them both want to read on, still Edward tensed.

“Good god, turn the page!” Hermione protested, “I want to know what he has been keeping from me........from his eternal lover,” Hermione quieted down, giving Edward a near desperate look. He couldn’t say no to those eyes, and he turned the page.

August 8th, 2003.

Today I have begun it, the chance to prove myself and rid the world of evil. It has taken me 2 years to recruit people of my own beliefs and dreams. I have met two great and loyal teammates. One of them was Jake Long, a boy who has the uncanny ability to transform himself into a draconic creature. I just met him on a fun little trip in New York City with my master, Zendric.........

Kellach and a tall, aged man were walking down a crowded sidewalk. The people were going about their daily lives as if unknowing of what could happen to them. The two wizards did not wear their usual mage’s robes, which would give away their secrets indefinitely. Kellach was in blue jean shorts, a white tee shirt over an aeropostale blue sweater jacket. His flip flops smacked the gravel as he moved. He wore a pair of black sunglasses over on his forehead. He had changed his hair color as well. Instead of long blonde hair with a few warrior braids, he now had jet black hair that was very untidy. He held a twisty-Kone in his right hand. The old man next to him had a bit of a scowl on his face, but that is usually the way he looked. Originally this man had long flowing white hair, similar to Kellach’s but more wispy. But just as Kellach had done, he had changed his hair color to blonde, how it used to look 305 years ago. This man was over 500 years old, but you really could never tell. He now looked to be in about his early thirties, his wrinkles gone, his skin and tone less hollow and parched. Originally, this man would wear an intricate blue and black mage’s garb decorated with many magical symbols. But now he was in a black rented suit with matching pants. The two didn’t seem other worldly at all. The perfect disguises were up.

“Zendric, when are we getting there? I’m getting very impatient....ouch!” Kellach gasped as his master took his two fingers and wrapped them on the back of Kellach’s head.

“You insolent boy!” Zendric hissed to him, trying to be discrete with him, “can you just have some patience within that adolescent skull of yours?!” He snapped, as a boy walking his dog gave then a strange look.

“And what are you looking at?!” Zendric roared to the little boy, who began to cry and run off. Yes, his master was in a very foul mood.

“This place is so crowded....It’s a surprise we don’t drown out here, boy. I miss Curston already." The man muttererd to himself. Kelach wasn't paying attention. He was paying attention to a bird flying through the sky. It looked so free, unlike him. Trapped within his master’s clutches…..he knew his master was a kind man at heart….just not to him. The bird then flew into a telephone wire…..it was dead before it fell to the road. Kellach looked away as it was run over by a fast moving convertible.

“In and out….that’s life in a nutshell. Right when you get when you want more than anything….it’s violently ripped away from you.” Kellach thought looking up to the sky.

Truths and Lies

“Hermione?”

August 8th, 2003.

Archived