Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ACK! I forgot about this! I was at DC all week and I didn't write at all in my absense! ucky for you that my schedule is free this whole three day weekend, so I'll get back to writing this. I DO NOT have a solid date for when I will be finished, just know this. I haven't forgotten about this Fanfic, not by a longshot.

MT.

Yes I understood. The relationships are just becoming very deep' date=' and it's hard to choose which one she'll go for.

[/quote']

I find this odd, she only seems to be dating Neji for sex. And Edward's crush is completely one sided.

Another thing is how Keller, a menber of Knight's Title (which si completly owned by three menbers of the Organization) is able to effortlessly defeat them in his nobody state. Why does death allow him to take a level in bad ass?

• 2 months later...

Oh gawd, it's been three months since I updated this. I asked Dealer Umbra, and this isn't Necrobumping unless I'm adding something of importance to the thread.

So what did I add, you guys ask? Well.......I added chapter 20 of The Dark Side of His Heart!!!!

I know, long in waiting, my god permission to shoot me into infinity.

I present you with another chunk of the epic Fight between Axel, Larxene, Marluxia, and Kellach's Noboy.

Thanks so so so so much for everyone's dedication to this fanfic. I promise to update it more from now on. Hell, it might even be stickied again!

Enjoy and please leave a comment, because I do love them so.

~MT~

[spoiler=Chapter 20: Fire and Flower]

[align=center]Chapter 20

Fire and Flower

Axel and Marluxia stood next to each other, looking at their immobilized companion. Kellach was laughing as the blue glow around him seemed to vibrate. The two fighters couldn’t breathe; it was as if the very energy from Kellach was sucking the soul out of them. Axel clutched at the spot where he would have had a beating heart. He had a cut across his side, and it was slowly dripping crimson onto the stone floor. Marluxia was leaning against the transparent barrier that locked them within battle. He had his scythe in his right hand, the butt of it resting next to Larxene’s head. Marluxia was formulating a plan in his head. He looked to his tag partner, hoping he was on the same page. Axel nodded, and held up his twin disks.

“Eh? Come up with a plan? Well too late, for here I come!” Kellach cackled and ran at the two with his blades crackling with energy. Axel then jumped in front of Marluxia and blocked both attacks with a swish of his disks.

“Aw, you didn’t forget about me, did ya?” Axel cooed to Kellach, batting his lashes mockingly. This enraged Kellach, and he kicked at Axel in the stomach.

“I don’t think so my dear,” Marluxia said with a grin. He was standing right behind Kellach, a scythe up against his throat. Kellach’s eyes wandered behind to look at Marluxia. He then closed his eyes and smiled. He held his stance, the smile still on his face.

“I wouldn’t be smiling if I were you,” Axel said with a smirk. Kellach’s smile faded. Marluxia then took his index finger, and poked the back of Kellach’s head, and it sunk inwards, like water. A tremor passed through Kellach’s body, his breathing shallow.

“What the hell is going on? My body feels as if it’s floating off the ground. Why does this feel so familiar?” The nobody thought, feeling weary. Marluxia then appeared right besides Axel.

“The clock strikes midnight.” Marluxia said, pointing directly at Kellach’s face. He then pointed directly at Kellach’s chest. Kellach then gasped painfully as green thorn vines sprouted from his chest, a red rose sprouting from his chest.

“Now watch,” Marluxia said with a sinister chuckle. Kellach warily looked down to the rose blossoming out of his body. The flower’s petals were outstretched like a bowl. A number was glowing on the flower. 99.

“What kind of magic is this?!” Kellach growled, his temper rising.

“Not magic,” Marluxia said, flicking a strand of his hair away from his eyes, “flower power. This is my ace in the hole, The Death Clock.” Marluxia said, pointing to Kellach. It was then when Kellach was slashed at by Axel. He came up from behind and got him right in the back.

“Now watch,” Marluxia said mischievously, his eyes still on Kellach’s chest. Kellach looked back down to his chest. He was sent back in shock. The number on his chest had changed.

“I think he’s finally starting to realize the kind of danger he’s in, Mar-Mar,” Axel said with a laugh. Marluxia laughed along.

“And they don’t call it the Death Clock for nothing,” Marluxia added, walking around Kellach to stand besides Axel. He put an elbow on his shoulder and cocked his head back with a devious cackle. His scythe was held tightly in his right hand, “once that little timer clock on your chest reaches zero........” Marluxia said slowly, he took his free gloved hand and made a thumbs down motion. He then whistled as if someone was falling to the ground.

“Bye bye,” Axel concluded. He then without warning ran at Kellach with his twin disks, now engulfed with hot fire. Kellach was ready though. He took his twin blades and spun them like a fan, blocking the attack.

“Just because you have marked me for death doesn’t mean this timer will reach zero. What makes you think I’ll just let you hit me ninety eight more times?!?!” Kellach roared out, moving in a swaying-like motion. He was making it harder for the two to take in a hit.

“You are still sorely outmatched,” Marluxia said, raising his scythe, ready to defend or attack.

“You may have more men than me,” Kellach began, his twin blades now glowing, “but I have more power than you could ever imagine!!!! Look around you!!!” Kellach cackled as he held his hands up in a Christ manor. Now that he mentioned it, Marluxia and Axel looked around the room. All they saw on the walls were tiles. These tiles were slightly burned, but the images on them made the two shudder. The images were carved etches of humans! Everywhere the two turned, stone faces from every walk of life stared down at them like Men trapped in a cage.

“These carvings, my god just look at them!” Axel gasped while staring at the wall. Some had images of roman soldiers, some had images of queens, kings, and princesses, and some even looked like cavemen. It was as if they were staring right into the eyes of history.

“Hundreds, thousands, millions of souls! And they are UNDER MY CONTROL!!!” Shouted Kellach, holding his hands up to the sky. But the thing that surprised the Organization was that Kellach’s voice sort of changed and fluxed as he said that, and his eyes flashed a different color. But it was so fast it was almost unrecognizable what color they had shown. Now as they looked on, a white wisp forced itself out of the etching of the soldier. It was just a ball of light with a few silvery tendrils protruding outward, limp, almost like hair. It was being drawn towards Kellach’s outstretched hands. The second it made contact with his hand, it was sucked into the palms of his hands. Now as Axel and Marluxia looked onward, they saw even more wisps float out of the many tablets on the walls. And one by one they were absorbed by the Nobody in the middle of the room. As he did this, the numbers on Kellach’s chest began to go out of control. As he absorbed the soul-like balls, he gained another number. His power was increasing so fast, the numbers on his chest became a blur. Finally, he put his hands down, and pushed them outward. Doing this, he sent out a massive shockwave. It took a lot of strength to stay put during the blast. Axel and Marluxia were nearly sent flying off their feet. The wave caused the floor and walls to chip, dropping debris and sharp rock down from below. The entire battlefield was now covered by a heavy cloud of dust and debris, it was near impossible to see.

“Careful, he’s going to strike when we least expect it,” Axel said to his partner, readying his defenses. Marluxia raised his scythe in front of him in defense. It happened just as he said it. A dragon scale boot made contact with Axel’s right temporal lobe. The blow sent Axel into the edge of the barrier, falling over. Marluxia took the chance; Kellach was exposed and open for attack. Marluxia disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Kellach, making a slashing movement in the shape of a crescent moon.

“Close, but no,” Kellach whispered. Faster than Marluxia could see, Kellach grabbed the blade of Marluxia’s scythe with his bare hands. He had a vice-like grip on the sharp weapon. The palm of his hand was opened up from the weapon, sputtering crimson against his face. Marluxia looked at Kellach, crazed.

“This guy is crazy!!!” Marluxia thought, struggling to wrench his scythe away, but his death grip was too strong. He was crouched on the ground, his face contorted, completely mad.

“Just try to touch me again,” Kellach responded, the severed hand glowing bright blue. Marluxia stole a glance to Kellach’s chest at the death clock.

“No way!” Marluxia gasped. His lead was gone, and Kellach saw it. He took the end of Marluxia’s scythe and swung it like a baseball bat. Marluxia dodged the attack and did a backwards roll back to Axel. Kellach got back up and charged at Axel, swords flashing. Axel met the challenge, firing pyro-orbs from his hands. Their blades met with a clash. Marluxia appeared on the other side of Kellach, slashing with his scythe. Kellach held a sword in each hand, blocking each attack made by his enemies. The two were getting nowhere with this act, but they continued, hoping it would tire Kellach. It however seemed to do quite the opposite, his valor strengthening with each strike, each strike more devastating than the last.

Larxene watched the battle in fetal position, unable to control her body movements. She just watched the fight, trying to relearn how to move her body again.

“Those idiots need my help, no doubt about that…..ugh that damn boy is going to pay for this. When I figure out how to move, he’s dead.” Larxene thought viciously, twitching her fingers. She gasped eyes wide. She could move her fingers freely. With this knowledge she moved her feet to get up. Instead she shook her head violently.

She was still under Kellach’s spell.

“Come on you cloaked fools! Just try to inflict damage upon me!” Kellach shouted, firing plasma-like beams of blue energy at Axel and Marluxia as he sliced and cleaved at the two, backing them even further back into the seal. They were almost back to back to it.

“This isn’t working Axel,” Marluxia said to his partner, blocking yet another plasma blast by Kellach. Marluxia nodded.

“I know, we need to bring him back to the superior incapacitated, not dead,” He responded, slashing his scythe in a circle motion to ward off another flurry of slashes, “we need to stop fighting him as two……”

“…….and start fighting him as one,” Axel finished, smiling. He understood what Marluxia was saying now. He looked at Marluxia, ready for the signal. He leaped up above Kellach, Axel following him.

“What is it now? You’re just prolonging the inevitable,” Kellach bellowed, turning around. He shouldn’t have done that. Axel and Marluxia had their two weapons crossed, their power intertwining with each other. They both glowed dark purple, pure negative energy.

“NOW!” Marluxia slashed into the naked air with his scythe, and out came a wall of fire. It rose to the top of the roof, burning forward towards Kellach. His eyes went wide with fright. He slashed at the wall, but no use, it kept moving closer to him. He fired his plasma beams from his blade. They ricocheted all around the seal or Orichalcos, hitting the ground and chipping the stone floor.

“Gah!” He gasped out, his back now up against the wall. He panicked, holding his hands in front of him in defense. The second the fire touched him, vines thrashed out of the wall of fire, gripping his hands, legs, and waist. It pulled him closer to the fire. His screams were ear shattering as he was set afire. Axel and Marluxia watched as Kellach burned in the flame and floral death trap. Then, the fire died out. Kellach lay crisped on the floor, his clothing charred, but not destroyed. His skin was scabbed and torn. The marks where the vines previously held him had still shown on his body. Axel and Marluxia walked up to Kellach, who was comatose on the ground. It was as if the room had been silenced. The eerie glow from the seal shone on their figures, underlying the actuality of their situation.

“Grab him, we’ll take him to Xemnas at once,” Marluxia commanded Axel.

“Meh, meh, meh, keep your daisies watered,” Axel muttered, picking up Kellach and tossing him over his right shoulder. He then took three steps, just three until……

“GAH!!!” Axel let out a scream of pain. Kellach had taken his blades and drove them right into Axel’s back. As Axel now fell forward to the ground with his life draining from him slowly, Kellach di a front flip off of his shoulder, landing right in front of Axel’s body. Kellach smiled at his handy work, stepping on the fallen nobody’s head.

“Stop it!” Marluxia growled as his scythe rose in anger.

Stop it! HA!” Kellach mocked, walking forward closer to Marluxia. He held up his free hands, chanting in Draconian. His hands made patterns in the air.

“Cota, Hatea, Hamon, Xior, DALK!” Kellach made a forceful movement with his hands, a beam of electric blue light striking Marluxia in the chest with a hum before he could even blink. Marluxia was stiff as a board on his feet, unable to move. Kellach cackled, walking closer to Marluxia.

“And now to kill you, the same way you took my life one week from today. It’s fitting for you.” Kellach said with a laugh, now inches from Marluxia. He was unable to do a thing, frozen. Kellach then held his right hand out, and began to chant.

“Oh god of the Heavens of Hell give me thy power to grasp the essence of life of thou shalt I smite with the powers of this beyond!” A symbol of a heart with arrows through the middle was appearing on the ground floor. The heart had holes in it....Marluxia was completely caught in the middle of it. Pieces of stone from the floor chipped and rose in the air. The seal grew brighter, the crossed star and the symbol of the arrowed heart glowed blue-green. Kellach was about to kill Marluxia. His hand glowed bright blue, humming with intense energy. He held his hand up, wind swirling around them; lightning could be heard from out of the cavern. The torches blew out; the only light was from the seal now. Kellach then reached his hand back, preparing for the killing blow.

“FORBIDDEN REMOVA-,” Kellach was suddenly wracked with tremors, shaking his body like clothes drying out in the wind. He then went frozen, just as Marluxia. The wind stopped. The humming ended. The heart symbol went away. Marluxia could move again. Kellach fell forward on the ground. Something sharp was sticking out of the back of his neck. Marluxia looked up and gasped. Standing before Kellach’s fallen paralyzed body was Larxene. She held a yellow kunai in her right gloved hand, smiling. She cocked her head to the side, and said two years with a smile.

“B!tch please.”

[/align]

Fortunately since I already read this via PM I can review quickly' date=' and their attacks on Kellach proved pitiful

[/quote']

Yeah, I had to take in that fact that they were exhausted by getting to Kellach. So yeah, their attacks were naught.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually working on a chapter from here instead. Coffee Beans is still being worked on, but I had great Ideas for this chapter and I wanted to type them down before I forgot them.

Chapter 21 will focus on tying up secrets about Kellach unsolved in the first book. Also a shocking secret will be revealed that cou;d very well change the course of the fan-fic! Stay tuned because it is halfway done. No exat date for it's completion, but when it is, it will be big.

~MT~

Archived