Yugi in Real Life

RyanAtlus

HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING SHORT! I'M SHORT AS WELL' date=' ONLY THE COOL PEOPLE ARE SHORT EH?

[/quote']

nothing's wrong with it, it's just you tend to be seen as inferior in today's society because of that.

I suddenly feel ashamed of being tall ^^

and what's wrong with being tall then?

Nothing. It's cool. I don't like talking to someone who's bigger than me. Fortunately I don't know many people who are a lot bigger than me.

physical size isn't everything you know (Yugi proved that more than enough times in the anime)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING SHORT! I'M SHORT AS WELL' date=' ONLY THE COOL PEOPLE ARE SHORT EH?

[/quote']

nothing's wrong with it, it's just you tend to be seen as inferior in today's society because of that.

Nothing. It's cool. I don't like talking to someone who's bigger than me. Fortunately I don't know many people who are a lot bigger than me.

physical size isn't everything you know (Yugi proved that more than enough times in the anime)

Yeah...BY CHEATING HE DID!!!

[/quote']

Yeah...BY CHEATING HE DID!!!

which his cheating was legal in such cases

he will kick ass with kuriboh.

he'll just have to keep Kuriboh out of girls' hands because they want him as a cuddly pet

multiply!

they also have to be careful petting it since the anime Kuriboh will explode upon touch

lol I ageed

but that'd just made terrorism much easier. Now we can get high quality explosives at the pet shop!

he'll just have to keep Kuriboh out of girls' hands because they want him as a cuddly pet

multiply!

they also have to be careful petting it since the anime Kuriboh will explode upon touch

lol I ageed

but that'd just made terrorism much easier. Now we can get high quality explosives at the pet shop!

You are funny

multiply!

lol I ageed

You are funny

I'm just explaining how it'd work in the anime monsters came with Yugi

My friend belives in the heart of the cards when were dueling he like 'heart of the cards' date=' heart of the cards' and am all like 'what the hell there is no heart of the cards, there just flippin cards how can they even have a heart there made out of paper'

[/quote']

Lol how old is he?

Haaahhha your soooo funny guys i love that tread!

Yugi in real live i never though of that seriously but now .... I just can think of that

I would love to have Kuriboh as a cuddle pet

You'd better be willing to spend money to buy body armor then

...just keeps going on about explosions...

Yugi in real live i never though of that seriously but now .... I just can think of that

Well what other ygo monster you'd want as a pet that's all cuddly? You'd rather have Winged Kuriboh instead?

Well what other ygo monster you'd want as a pet that's all cuddly? You'd rather have Winged Kuriboh instead?

hanewata and that pink puffball of yugi's?

hanewata and that pink puffball of yugi's?

Watapon? I'd rather have marshmellon

Archived