Yugi in Real Life

RyanAtlus

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean Chris is refering to a different version

I'm refering to the 2008/2009 VJump Promo - Obelisk (OCG)

Confirmed as playable and information has been floating around for a few months in VJump' date=' released last month.

[/quote']

Yeah, my info is only based on the American standards (and it isn't very good at that).

so base it on some other standards

I just wanted to point out that if Kaiba existed in real life' date=' he would lose all his fan girls. Just can't be be sexy if he spends all his money and time playing a childrens card game.

[/quote']

...I also spend all my money and time on children's card games...

Guess you made your point...

Yugi in Real Life would be really funny. I wonder how my Warrior Toolbox deck would go against him. When he's in a tough spot, he would be all like "Heart of the Cards, guide me" and not get the cards he needs. Also, it would be pretty funny if he only had real cards, so when he draws a Silent Swordsman, he's all like "Wait a minute, what happened to Silent Swordsman LV0? Where did this Silent Swordsman come from?" Same situation with the Silent Magician.

Personally I don't think it was really the Heart of the Cards, Yugi just thought it was. If you recall the ceremonial duel, it was said that Atem's will was so strong he could influence what cards he'd draw next.

I believe this applied to Kaiba, as well as most of Yugi's enemies also. That is why they could get the card they needed for their strategy without having to believe in the so-called Heart of the Cards

Archived