Yugi in Real Life

RyanAtlus

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what if you have them? You think that'll scare Yugi?

Nothing scares Yugi

It will if I have 3 of each.

God Cards are limited to 1 per deck in Traditional and are banned in Advanced. In the games under the special condition, you are allowed to have ONE forbidden card in your Deck.

For crying out loud, it wasn't about his length ^^

It was about the way he sometimes behave...If you Duel someone who think he's an Egyptian Pharaoh, you'd be disqualified for having to go to the toilet to prevent peeing in your pants.

Nothing against some good Vanillas, but then there's like Beaver Warrior.

BEAVER F-ING WARRIOR!!!

(He's so bad he wasn't even included in the Yugi Starter Deck :') )

Nothing scares Yugi

It will if I have 3 of each.

God Cards are limited to 1 per deck in Traditional and are banned in Advanced. In the games under the special condition' date=' you are allowed to have ONE forbidden card in your Deck.

[/quote']

Actually Obelisk is playable in all formats I believe. Well the new one anyway.

Actually, the old version of Obelisk and the other two aren't playable in Traditional either, y'see there's this bit of text that says "This card is not playable in a duel" or something to that effect. I know, I know, it's a real brain-teaser of a puzzle, but I think it means, you cannot use the God cards and that they're just for collective purposes.

all right SaturnPaladin' date=' do duel Yugi in RL we'll need the REAL effects of the god cards. What did the 2008 Promo Version of Obelisk say?

[/quote']

The descent of this mighty creature shall be heralded by burning winds and twisted land. And with the coming of this horror, those who draw breath shall know the true meaning of eternal slumber.

This is what is written on the 2008 Shonen Jump Promo. If people were going to duel RL, then they would most likely go on what the video games have for effects:

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps or Monsters that designate a target. By offering 2 Monsters on your Field as Tributes, all Monsters on your opponent's Field are destroyed.

The LEGAL one that should be coming out has THIS effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, the effects of Spell, Trap, and Effect Monsters cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect.

(And man, did I get off topic with this. Sorry, Blood Rose)

Its said that the 2008 Promo Version of Obelisk is useable in a Duel.

The one with the effect that makes it to where he cannot attack after using his destroy effect (the one coming out) is going to be the only legal one to use.

The others don't have any effects written on them and their effects are highly debatable.

Saturn the version you refer to as 'coming out' is the 2008 VJump Promo. And the effect you stated is that versions effect, but not word for word.

Its said that the 2008 Promo Version of Obelisk is useable in a Duel.

The one with the effect that makes it to where he cannot attack after using his destroy effect (the one coming out) is going to be the only legal one to use.

The others don't have any effects written on them and their effects are highly debatable.

Saturn the version you refer to as 'coming out' is the 2008 VJump Promo. And the effect you stated is that versions effect' date=' but not word for word.

[/quote']

The one that is coming out is the SECOND Shonen Jump promo. The original one with the plain flavor text was just like the promos of Slifer (from Shonen as well) and Ra (from Dawn of Destiny for the XBox).

I'll give you the version's effect, though. It still is unconfirmed. I was going on what the effect is provided on the Duel Server I go to.

Archived