My first DARK SYNCHRO! :D [UPDATED!]

Brendano Harns

I think is: to negate it, and destroy it = to negate the card and destroy it

also I think the "1 Dark Tuner monster" should go before the "1 non-Tuner monster" part

great drawing.. I don't know about other people but I enjoy looking at this guy ...:D kinda reminds me to leviathan.. it kinda fits into the dark section and the fact that is a drawings gives you more points ;)

I DID mean Seeping Serpant! sleepy' date=' It has 2100 ATK, it isn't that hard to destroy, and it is kind of hard to get out...

[/quote']

not against high ATK decks but yes against most of them... for example.. lightsworns usually have low attacks besides that wolf that comes from the deck.. and my deck that I'm doing only have monsters with 1000 ATK or less.. it relies completely on effects from everywhere and your card negates them all....and its not that hard to get out.. you discard 1 spell card to special summon your dark tuner and use a low level monster as your normal summon and .. abra cadabra! its there.. I could have my deck in my hand and your deck is twise mine.. making you able to still end up wining..... sorry but this one I can't agree that is exactly balanced ^-^"

Alot of people seem to get the "Dark Synchro" thing wrong, but you didn't, good job.

Heres an example of a real "Dark Synchro" http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/One-Hundred_Eye_Dragon for all the non believers.

As for the card; I like the pic a lot. A little too powerful, maybe lower its defense slightly or up it to the top 2 cards or make it just monster effects or just spell trap effects.

8/10

I may change it to three. I see how it is OPed now, because I meant to just make it countering monster effects. I could always make it a monster from the Graveyard, and pay 500 Life Points. That would probably balance it out. What do you think? I really would like to here some agreements/ disagreements with ideas before I change it.

I may change it to three. I see how it is OPed now' date=' because I meant to just make it countering monster effects. I could always make it a monster from the Graveyard, and pay 500 Life Points. That would probably balance it out. What do you think? I really would like to here some agreements/ disagreements with ideas before I change it.

[/quote']

yeah I would agree to that ... :D monster effects... and 3 cards.. that's more fair ^-^

question... if you are a main character.. and not exactly one of the bad guys.. why do you have a dark synchro ? :)

oh well ...:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:lol::D:D:D

Archived