Tuning Crystals

Cody Frost

I wonder about this. Crystal Beasts are LV3 and LV4 monters (obviously) and there are some Synchro Monsters that are LV4, 5, 6, 7. (Something everyone knows. Why not put Tuner monsters on this theme? Ex:

Tune Warrior (LV3) can be used with either of these CB monsters. If it's used with, lets say, CB Sapphier Pegasus, then you could get lv 7 monsters like Black Feather - Armored Wing (LV7 Synchro) Which adds power to the CB theme. Id be hard to summon cards like Stardust Dragon and others because it would take 2 LV3 CBs or another combination like 1 LV4 CB, 1 LV3 CB and a LV1 Tuner. Either way, this is a good combination for the CBs because if they are used to Synchro Summon a monster, they are sent to the Spell/Trap Zone as continuous Spells, right? This will add a powerful creature on your side of the field and place cards on your Spell/Trap Zone, which will be good for cards such as Crystal Beacon etc.

Guys' date=' What are you talking about?

You can only Synchro Summon, by 'Tuning' monsters in the [i']Monster Card Zones[/i]

he means tuning from the monster zone, the CBs would then go to the S/T zone as continuous spells, now that I think about it, this could be quite interesting, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make an attempt at Hamon Synchro (yes It's going to suck, but hold your flaming untill you see the deck)

Happy New Year all

You can only Synchro Summon, by 'Tuning' monsters in the [i']Monster Card Zones[/i]

he means tuning from the monster zone, the CBs would then go to the S/T zone as continuous spells, now that I think about it, this could be quite interesting, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make an attempt at Hamon Synchro (yes It's going to suck, but hold your flaming untill you see the deck)

Happy New Year all

Hamon + Gem Beasts sucks, and Synchros + Gem Beasts sucks. I doubt that Hamon + Synchros + Gem Beasts will magically not suck.

Happy New Year all

Hamon + Gem Beasts sucks, and Synchros + Gem Beasts sucks. I doubt that Hamon + Synchros + Gem Beasts will magically not suck.

ok true, all Im saying is its worth a try,when it fails, say I told you so, dont start allready crab :)

Archived