Imprecise Surgery [Shortest effect I have ever done]

OMGAKITTY

When this card is activated (you would need that sentense if it wasn't a Normal Spell Card..

I lol at the pic :lol:

don't say their effects are negated please.. nowadays the decks focus usually in a single type

zombie deck, plant deck, spellcaster deck, etc, even gladiador beasts are 1 type

being like that is a free lightning vortex. but I guess is not really overpowered because there's a posibility that you are running the same deck as your opponent...overall I liked the card :D

9/10 (god! i've been giving some 9/10's this morning, everyone is inspired on doing their stuff today)

..This doesn't really stop Lightsworns or Gladiators, like people are saying it does. The main GBs used have 5 (Beast-Warrior, Winged Beast, Fish, Aqua, and Reptile [does anyone actually use Secutor? =(]) and Lightsworns have 5 (Spellcaster, Warrior, Dragon, Fairy, and Beast-Warrior [AURKUS IS AWESOME SHUT UP]) types, so it's not that amazing.

And yeah, it's Tribe-Infecting Virus without a discard, but it is a one-shot Spell, so it really isn't that broken.

I like the idea, but LAST DAY OF WITCH, ACID RAIN, WARRIOR ELIMINATION, ERADICATING AEROSOL, and ETERNAL DROUGHT want to have a word with you for outshining all of them. <_<

..This doesn't really stop Lightsworns or Gladiators' date=' like people are saying it does. The main GBs used have 5 (Beast-Warrior, Winged Beast, Fish, Aqua, and Reptile [does anyone actually use Secutor? =(']) and Lightsworns have 5 (Spellcaster, Warrior, Dragon, Fairy, and Beast-Warrior [AURKUS IS AWESOME SHUT UP]) types, so it's not that amazing.

And yeah, it's Tribe-Infecting Virus without a discard, but it is a one-shot Spell, so it really isn't that broken.

I like the idea, but LAST DAY OF WITCH, ACID RAIN, WARRIOR ELIMINATION, ERADICATING AEROSOL, and ETERNAL DROUGHT want to have a word with you for outshining all of them. <_<

you forgot "exile of the wicked" :lol: I agree..... Ive been looking at your comments for a couple of days... and I have to say... you deserve a +1 rep :D ...

Archived