Call of the Silent Water

schattenwolf

Hello.

Because I always made a new thread for each "Realistic Card" I created, I decided to make a thread where I put my cards together. The "Current" card is always the newest card I created, and replys here should mostly be written to the current card. But it's also okay to rate the older cards.

I'm always happy about ratings, feedbacks and critiques, so don't hold back writing some.

Here the current new card:

[spoiler=Call of the Silent Water]

209278fe1.jpg

209278oz9.jpg[/center]

p><p>This card can only be Normal Summoned in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 or more monsters whose total Level Stars are equal to 5. During the turn this card is Summoned, no player can activate a cards effect. If this cards

[spoiler=Image Credit] Fadalgia : Lone Druid

[spoiler=Soul of Music]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be Tributed by a Tribute Summon. During either Player

[spoiler=Image Credit] Music Is My Soul

[spoiler=Loyal Dog]

[spoiler=Effect]Only this card

- If your opponent controls this card, take control of this card.

- If you control this card, shift this card's control to your opponent.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://animegeijitsu.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/real-drive-i-have-exactly-one-thing-to-say-about-real-drive-7/

[spoiler=Magic Protecting Shield]

209278bb7.jpg[/center]

[spoiler=Effect]You can Tribute this face-up card to negate an effect that destroys 1 or more monsters you control. After this card was Tributed by it

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://deviantart.com -> search "fullmoon wolf"

[spoiler=Wizard of Engulfing Flames]

[spoiler=Effect]As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must send 1 card from their field, hand or top of their Deck to their Graveyard during their End Phase. If they do not, they take 1000 Damage.

[spoiler=Image Credit] Fire Demon

This text is only

here to make a break.

If you wanna see my "Pop culture cards" set, click this link

I personally hate the picture.

Owner = controller

Position = Battle Position (in the context you used it in)

one = 1

Uh...this effect is stupid. >.>;;

The first effect....wouldn't even work, I don't think. You can't activate the effect of a card you don't control....

And I don't really see why I would shift this card's control to begin with. Maybe there are combo uses for this card I'm not seeing, but I rate it 5/10

There's a difference between "controler" and "owner". A card's "controler" is the one who has the card on his own field, a card's "owner" is the one who had the card in his deck at the start of the duel. Also, because it's effect says that it's owner can discard one card to activate one of the effects, I think it's possible that it can be activated even if you don't control that card.

Thank you for the tip with "Battle Position" (I'll change it right now) and thanks for the rating ^^

And I don't really see why I would shift this card's control to begin with.

It has some uses. It makes one monster card zone of your opponent useless. If you give it over to your opponent in face-up attack position, you can attack it to cause damage to your opponent's life points (would be even more usefull if you equip it with a card that won't let it get destroyed by battle). Also you can take it back from your opponent to use it as a tribute for something. I'm sure there are some more uses of this card's effect.

Thank you for your rating ^^

Shall I add the card in my signature to my realistic cards? Besides it's animated picture (and maybe besides it's name...) it could realy be a realistic card.

New card: Wolf of Shadows

@Demented: Thanks for the nice and usefull comment ^^ (maybe I'll lower the DEF to 1800...)

@pitchblack: If you just say change the pics, I don't know which of the pics you mean and why I should change them. Please tell me which I should change and why I should change them (if you just say that they are bad, tell my why you think they're bad).

@sasukechidori: Thanks for the rate, would also be nice if you would say, why you did give this rating.

@anyone who knows: Is there an easier way to write the effect of my new card?

Please some comments on my new card T.T

As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' both players must send 1 card from their field, hand or top of their deck to their Graveyard during their End Phase. If they does not, they take 1000 Damage.

[/quote']

is how it should read. Great card and effect.

You can only activate this card if there are only 2 Level 3 or lower WATER monsters on your field. Special Summon up to monsters 3 Level 3 or lower WATER monsters from your hand or your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

i think this OP with the frog archetype but is balanced becuz it is situational

^_^

Archived