• Overpriced Cards
    • Underpriced Cards
    • Other

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expensive.

Plus we need moar female players

This game is very expensive' date=' I doubt as materialistic as we know women can potentially be, they would want a $300 Piece of cardboard over a $300 Pair of shoes with matching bag and scarf.

[/quote']

Let's hope some women are like that.

we need moar female players

That we do.

Heck yes.

Plus:

The state of the game is terrible' date=' the game is very expensive, and a lot of people generally suck at the game (dont know the ban list or the rulings of their own cards).

[b']Horrible noobs.[/b]

we need moar female players

That we do.

Plus:

The state of the game is terrible' date=' the game is very expensive, and a lot of people generally suck at the game.

[/quote']

there are 6 girls that play Yugioh in montana, and are good at it. If that makes a difference.

How good? >_>

I also hate fillers and shitty situational cards taking up space in packs.

I hate that too. It stops me from getting good cards easily.

it's not that they should make everything in every pack super/ultra/secret/sexy rare' date='

it's just they should print common cards that are actually good, maybe common versions of important cards.

No Justibreak or Domino Effect.

[/quote']

I gotta disagree with you. Justi-Break would be amazing if there were better Normal Monsters. And besides, Justi-Break wasn't a filler; it was the Sneak Preview Giveaway Card as well as a card in the pack.

Magic Cylinder noobs

In a format where Solemns are huge, Magic Cylinder isn't as bad as it used to be.

I hate the fact that people post their Decks on YCM, and when people criticize them, they get all mad and claim that their Deck is amazing and doesn't need any work.

People who have no sense of humor when trying to duel; I try to crack a funnies, they be a like, "Play now, play now."

Relevant to the text above. I also hate people who rush me during plays, I'm trying to think of a move; I'm not that good at ugaiho.

And over priced cards, I'm poor.

I also hate fillers and shitty situational cards taking up space in packs.

I hate that too. It stops me from getting good cards easily.

it's not that they should make everything in every pack super/ultra/secret/sexy rare' date='

it's just they should print common cards that are actually good, maybe common versions of important cards.

No Justibreak or Domino Effect.

[/quote']

It isnt just the crappy commons, most rares, a lot of Supers and a good number of Ultras, even some Secret Rares are terrible.

They should make good cards Common(Rare max). and all the crappy and filler cards Super and up.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I voted for the first option above' date=' and it's interestin' to see that I am the only one to vote on that optin, to date.

(Which means most people here are secretly acceptin' Konami's designs.)

[/quote']

Really, if you selected the first 2, or the 3rd or 2nd to last, then you aren't secretly accepting Konami's designs. I feel that Konami's decisions to change rarities, which directly effect the secondary price of a card, to be the most harmful to the game at the moment.

I love how people say "Over Priced Cards" and just leave it at that. Supply and demand is perhaps one of the most fundamental concepts of economics and it is the backbone of a market economy. Demand refers to how much (quantity) of a product or service is desired by buyers. Supply represents how much the market can offer. The quantity supplied refers to the amount of a certain good producers are willing to supply when receiving a certain price. Price, therefore, is a reflection of supply and demand. ITT: People who ONLY want said good splashable Card, will have to pay for ONLY good splashable card.

Expensive.

Plus we need moar female players

This game is very expensive' date=' I doubt as materialistic as we know women can potentially be, they would want a $300 Piece of cardboard over a $300 Pair of shoes with matching bag and scarf.

[/quote']

Well my friend bought a $300 pair of Ed Hardy shoes that my friend's mum could've made for $10. Also, it's very overpriced.

I hate how every good card that is easy to get in the OCG is hard to get in the TCG.

I hate how the most expensive decks are often the best. In order to beat one of the very expensive decks' date=' you basically have to have a deck built to beat that type of deck. I have never SEEN a Dark Armed Dragon deck, a Tele-DAD deck, or a Lightsworn deck lose. I heard of those decks losing, but I've never seen it.

[/quote']

These. Also, there isn't a resource management system to slow things down and provide more strategies (like in MtG).

I love how people say "Over Priced Cards" and just leave it at that. Supply and demand is perhaps one of the most fundamental concepts of economics and it is the backbone of a market economy. Demand refers to how much (quantity) of a product or service is desired by buyers. Supply represents how much the market can offer. The quantity supplied refers to the amount of a certain good producers are willing to supply when receiving a certain price. Price' date=' therefore, is a reflection of supply and demand. ITT: People who [b']ONLY[/b] want said good splashable Card, will have to pay for ONLY good splashable card.

UPDATE WITH PROOF.

Today, I find myself at my locals and and guess what we're talking about? How expensive cards in this game is. Well, Wouldn't you know it some random kid who we've never seen before walks in and ask's for 1 Gold Series box, and packs a Crush Card. Immediately the demand was High, and supply was limited. The kid wanted $225 for the Crush. The guy beside me was $30 Dollars short. I tell the guy Ill give you $30 for the 3 D Draws. Supply was high, but the demand was low.

[spoiler=Ending]

Image001.jpg

They guys sells me the 3 D draws just to loose to a guy who offered $250. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

Moral of this story, People who ONLY want Super Expensive card, will pay for ONLY wanting Super Expensive card.

Archived