• Deck Noobs
    • Duel Noobs
    • Card Noobs
    • Overpriced Cards
    • Underpriced Cards
    • Other

People that complains about the game.

Explanations :

Not people that hates the card price or censorship, people that don't like YGO : the cards created, the banlist, the format.

We all know there are problems with the banlist and that 1 or 2 decks dominates the format. It has always been like that. This is a game, if you don't like it don't play.

Ohhh and noobs that don't know the rulings of their own cards. (I will kick one in the face someday)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need moar female players

That we do.

Plus:

The state of the game is terrible' date=' the game is very expensive, and a lot of people generally suck at the game.

[/quote']

there are 6 girls that play Yugioh in montana, and are good at it. If that makes a difference.

That we do.

Plus:

The state of the game is terrible' date=' the game is very expensive, and a lot of people generally suck at the game.

[/quote']

there are 6 girls that play Yugioh in montana, and are good at it. If that makes a difference.

I live in Australia and to the best of my knowledge hardly any if any girls play the game in the part where I live.

That we do.

Plus:

[/quote']

I live in Australia and to the best of my knowledge hardly any if any girls play the game in the part where I live.

get them to play. show them cute cards and make them interested in it. That's how i persuaded them to play. Eventually they will l2p and get good.

That we do.

Plus:

[/quote']

I live in Aus aswell, and I know 1 girl who used to play, she was pretty good at it too, but she quit, it was just a bit of a phase for her I think.

That we do.

Plus:

[/quote']

I live in Aus aswell, and I know 1 girl who used to play, she was pretty good at it too, but she quit, it was just a bit of a phase for her I think.

Exactly the same thing as the guy above.

I also hate fillers and shitty situational cards taking up space in packs.

Like a few days ago. I was with my friend' date=' buying some packs, and he got a UR Montage Dragon. He was all, "O LOLOLOLOL I GOTZ A AWSUM CRAD!!!!!1!!!11!!11" Then he put that same Montage in a Zombie World Structure Deck. I whipped out my Glads and then showed him who's boss.

BUT SRSLY, DMG'S TITS NAO PLZ [/topic']

It's always fun to see the looks on the faces of little kids when they get their Blue Eyes Deck tore apart by a Kuriboh equipped with Axe of Despair.

Or when you negate their Monster Reborn and their Ancient Rules with your Heraklinos to prevent them from summoning BEUD, then next turn drop a Gyzarus on their ass and attack for Game.

Like a few days ago. I was with my friend' date=' buying some packs, and he got a UR Montage Dragon. He was all, "O LOLOLOLOL I GOTZ A AWSUM CRAD!!!!!1!!!11!!11" Then he put that same Montage in a Zombie World Structure Deck. I whipped out my Glads and then showed him who's boss.

BUT SRSLY, DMG'S TITS NAO PLZ [/topic']

It's always fun to see the looks on the faces of little kids when they get their Blue Eyes Deck tore apart by a Kuriboh equipped with Axe of Despair.

Or when you negate their Monster Reborn and their Ancient Rules with your Heraklinos to prevent them from summoning BEUD, then next turn drop a Gyzarus on their ass and attack for Game.

holy crap. You get that far in those kind of duels? i usually get stuck in the part where they are debating being able to Normal Summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon from their hand because they don't play by the new rules and like the old rules better, meaning, the only game they ever played was Forbidden Memories and love lolatking and ignoring summoning conditions.

I hate that too. It stops me from getting good cards easily.

it's not that they should make everything in every pack super/ultra/secret/sexy rare,

it's just they should print common cards that are actually good, maybe common versions of important cards.

No Justibreak or Domino Effect.

it's not that they should make everything in every pack super/ultra/secret/sexy rare' date='

it's just they should print common cards that are actually good, maybe common versions of important cards.

[/quote']

It isnt just the crappy commons, most rares, a lot of Supers and a good number of Ultras, even some Secret Rares are terrible.

it's not that they should make everything in every pack super/ultra/secret/sexy rare' date='

[/quote']

It isnt just the crappy commons, most rares, a lot of Supers and a good number of Ultras, even some Secret Rares are terrible.

maybe Konami/UDE ran out of good card effects?

I was in my house at the start of 2004. I am in my house now. That does not mean that I have always been in my house and will always be in my house.

A mere year ago, the top two decks together were only barely able to fill half of the Top 16. Look at the December 2007 SJC, where the top two decks (Twilight Circle and Macro) only contributed 6 and 3 decks to the Top 16, respectively.

Archived