• Underpowered cards
    • Overpowered cards
    • Deck Noobs
    • Duel Noobs
    • Card Noobs
    • Overpriced Cards
    • Underpriced Cards
    • Other

Plz discuss this, seems like an interesting topic.

Deck noob= Noob who thinks there deck is better than everyone elses and cries or cheats alot cause they think its perfect or puts too many tribute/high atk monsters in there deck or clones a deck from the show.

Duel noob= Noob who does suckish moves/makes noobish mistakes.

Card noob= Noob who thinks that holos are the best and puts every single one in his deck not even knowing wat they do but think they will make his deck the awesomest ever.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the ban list and all the little kids who quit just becuase they can't beat me.

I don't like people that think they are better at the game then they actually are.

Oh, and 4kids.

I hate the ban list and all the little kids who quit just becuase they can't beat me.

I don't like people that think they are better at the game then they actually are.

Oh' date=' and 4kids.

[/quote']

I never claimed any skill level. It's just those kids were horrible, with their Neos and Blue Eyes decks.

I hate how the most expensive decks are often the best. In order to beat one of the very expensive decks, you basically have to have a deck built to beat that type of deck. I have never SEEN a Dark Armed Dragon deck, a Tele-DAD deck, or a Lightsworn deck lose. I heard of those decks losing, but I've never seen it.

I also hate fillers and shitty situational cards taking up space in packs.

Like a few days ago. I was with my friend' date=' buying some packs, and he got a UR Montage Dragon. He was all, "O LOLOLOLOL I GOTZ A AWSUM CRAD!!!!!1!!!11!!11" Then he put that same Montage in a Zombie World Structure Deck. I whipped out my Glads and then showed him who's boss.

BUT SRSLY, DMG'S TITS NAO PLZ [/topic']

I also hate fillers and shitty situational cards taking up space in packs.

Like a few days ago. I was with my friend' date=' buying some packs, and he got a UR Montage Dragon. He was all, "O LOLOLOLOL I GOTZ A AWSUM CRAD!!!!!1!!!11!!11" Then he put that same Montage in a Zombie World Structure Deck. I whipped out my Glads and then showed him who's boss.

BUT SRSLY, DMG'S TITS NAO PLZ [/topic']

It's always fun to see the looks on the faces of little kids when they get their Blue Eyes Deck tore apart by a Kuriboh equipped with Axe of Despair.

Censorship. I want to see Dark Magician Girl's cleavage' date=' and so does everyone else.

[/quote']

True that.

Expensive.

Plus we need moar female players

This game is very expensive' date=' I doubt as materialistic as we know women can potentially be, they would want a $300 Piece of cardboard over a $300 Pair of shoes with matching bag and scarf.

[/quote']

I'll take the shoes with the scarf; you can keep the bag.

Archived