The Neo-Legion: Rebirth of evil! (A sequel to the Heroic Legion) Final Chapter is up! (PLZ comment)

.:Abarai Renji:.

Do you like the sequel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like the sequel?

• OH YES!!!! OMG!!!! MORE!! MOOOREEE!!!!!!!!
    • It´s really good.
    • It´s better than the other one.
    • NOOOOO!!!!!! TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!! MY SKULL IS GOING TO IMPLODE!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Chapter 20: Enter The Dark...

The Tornado-Hurricane was getting closer The Black Planet, as all the others prepared for a fight of their lives. Lucario sat in his private quarters, and looked out a window, as he saw the crimson coloured sky rumble with lightning. He sighed deeply.

"This time, Master Aaron......" he whispered. "If...my body won´t survive...I promise you...I WILL destroy Black Doom...to the utmost shard and skin fragment, I will destroy him!"

He stood up from his bed, and walked out to the corridor. As he reached the cockpit, he noticed that all the others had gathered there as well.

"My friends! Neo-Legion! Listen up!" Everyone turned towards him. "You have all been through heavy trials, experienced tough sacrifices, and gruesome acts of killing. But now, you shall all face the most greatest task of your lives: Saving the Earth! Although many of you have done it several times before, none of those times will be as difficult as this one! Our enemy may not be a Dimentional Master, or a being so powerful that it can destoy the planet by lifting his fingers, but Black Doom! He can, and he will, destroy the entire UNIVERSE if he is given a chance! He now has opened a window of opportunity, which means we have to close it! Our powers alone will not be enough, which means we have to unite! We have been the Earth´s saviors countless times before...and we shall be so again...together!! You may already know my name, but I am Lucario! I was the one who sacrificed my body in the battle against Ultima Doom, and scattered the Heroic Legion to the winds! But...from their departure, a new, stronger alliance was forged: The Neo-Legion! Now, we must, as your descendants did ten years ago, cast down darkness to the fiery pits from where they came!!!"

Suddenly, The Tornado-Hurricane started to shake, as everyone was starled. An alarm was heard loudly across the airship, as Tails tried to keep it up straight.

"We´re...losing...control!!!" Tails said desperately. "The Steering Engines suddenly turned offline! I can´t access them!!!"

"Prepare for a rough landing!!" shouted Knuckles, as everyone found something to grab hold of. The Tornado-Hurricane then crashed into an opening in the planet, which led to it´s core.

"Is everyone Ok?!" yelled Lucario, as the others got up moaning.

"Yeah, we´re fine!" replied Gohan, as he helped Naruto up.

"Good, then we must press on!" said Lucario, as he helped the others out of the airship. The inside of the planet was crimson coloured, and the path they had to take to the core seemed to stretch to infinity. Tails moaned and complained as he was fixing the engines.

"Damn these things!" he shouted and kicked the panel he was working with. "Black Doom´s planet has disabled the engines by some sort of concussive force. We will not be able to lift until the source of it is destroyed!"

"Then we have but one option..." Lucario sighed. "We must face whatever horrors that might lurk inside this planet..."

And with that, he and the others left Tails to tinker at the airship, and pressed deeper into the planet´s inner...

The tunnel was filled with the stench of the Black Toxin, but since they had taken the Serum that Lucario had given them, they were unaffected by it´s paralysing effects.

"How much further do we have to walk?!" Naruto was beginning to grow tired of all the walking.

"We´re almost there..." replied Lucario. "I can...sense him...he´s close."

As he said that, Sonic was about to fall off an edge. But Gohan grabbed him quickly, and pulled him back. They were at a large, hollow structure in the center of the planet. And there, floating above them in the middle, was the core. It looked like an enlarged version of the Dark Requiem Orb.

"That´s the core? Heheh!" Sonic cracked his fingers. "Shouldn´t be too easy to destroy!"

"Oh, really?!"

Suddenly, three figures floated above them. They could not believe their eyes! It was Broly, Mephiles, and Nazo, uninjured and with furious looks in their eyes!

"Wha..! How the hell are you alive?!!"

"Well, it´s a little complicated to explain, but, we´ll be happy to tell you...ONCE WE TURNED YOU ALL INTO SMOLDERING CARCASSES!!!!"

To be continued...[/align]

Sorry about the short chapter, but I just wanted to pause here for the final battle yet to come! Hope you all liked this fan fic so far, as I would like to thank you for your supporting me through it!

Alright! Time for the almost final chapter!!!!

[align=center]Chapter 21: Hope...Fate...And Death...

"DIE!!!"

Nazo charged up a red energy beam and launched it at Lucario. He responded by charging up an Aura Sphere and lunging it at the beam, as it was neutralized and exploded. Mephiles charged at Sonic and Shadow, who quickly turned into their Super Forms and flied upwards, bombarding him with yellow energy balls.

Mephiles shrugged, and launched a purple, electricity-crackling ball at the two of them. Before it hitted, it stopped and expanded into a force field, trapping them inside!

"Hold out! I´ll..." Gohan started, but then, he was grabbed in the head by Broly as he mashed him into a wall and dragged him alongside it. He then threw Gohan away, and launched several green energy balls at once, which struck the wall where Gohan was and exploded violently.

"Gohan!!" Naruto yelled, as he then saw that Nazo was heading for him! "TAJUU: KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!"

Hundreds of Naruto clones appeared, and Nazo was confused. He attacked the clones at random, but he didn´t see that one of them was charging a chakra ball in one of the others hands. Suddenly, the clone with the chakra ball rushed at Nazo and lunged the sphere forward.

"RASENGAN!!!!"

Nazo looked around, but too late. He and the Rasengan collided, as a large explosion erupted in front of the clones. As the debree settled, Nazo´s left side was blown to bits!

"N-NOOOOO!!!!!"

Suddenly, another large explosion was heard and seen, as Mephiles came crashing down beside Nazo. He looked even worse, since he had a hole in his chest!

"Heh! Not much of a challenge!" said Super Sonic, as he and Super Shadow descended beside Naruto. Just same old...WHAT?!"

Nazo and Mephiles suddenly began to shake. And then, the hole in Mephiles´ chest was filled, and Nazo´s left half was regenerated!

"How the..!"

"Well, well!" replied Nazo. "Seems our little adversaries have problems with killing us!"

"Then we´ll just have to kill THEM!" shouted Mephiles and threw a purple energy ball at them. It hitted dead-on, and a giant explosion was formed. Naruto, Sonic and Shadow crashed into the wall, but they were not giving up! They charged Mephiles and Nazo head-on, as they smirked.

"Well, guys..." asked Naruto, as Sonic and Shadow looked at him. "Ready to try out the moves that I and Kakashi showed you?"

"Ready!" replied both Sonic and Shadow, as they made several hand signs. Then, as Sonic got up to Nazo, he jumped above him and grabbed his head. He landed behind him, and then launched Nazo into the air. Then, he stretched his hand into the air, as lightning crackled in it.

"LIGHTNING STYLE: TIGER BLAST!!(Translation:RAITON: BYAKKO TENSHOU!!)"

He unleashed a mighty lightning blast towards Nazo, as it pierced him and blasted him into a million pieces. Shadow was next, as he approached Mephiles and laid his hands on his chest.

"SHADOW STYLE: DARK PACT!!(Translation: MAJIN: NAROKU KASHIME!!)"

A black ghost danced around Mephiles, as it then split into two. Both of them cackled, and merged themselves with Shadow and Mephiles.

"Hmpf! What was that little puppet show good for?" Mephiles said, as he charged up a purple energy ball.

"Hehehehe......" Shadow started to laugh. "Hehahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You don´t seem to get it, Mephiles!"

He then punched himself in the face. Suddenly, Mephiles felt a sharp pain in his face!

"AUGH!! W-What have you done?!" he replied.

"You see...the jutsu I performed is kind of a Voodoo technique! I am the doll....and you´re my target!!" said Shadow, as he suddenly breaked his own arm!

"AAAUUGGGHHHH!!!!!" Mephiles suddenly felt his arm snap, as it was dislocated! "Y-YOU WOULDN´T DARE......TO KILL US....ANYWAY!!"

"Who said anything about killing BOTH of us...?" Shadow replied. His arm was recovered, as black flames surrounded it, and snapped it back in place. Mephiles´ arm, however, was still broken.

"N-NO!! IMPOSSIBLE!!"

"Hehehe....You see, Mephiles, when someone performs the Dark Pact jutsu, the user is gained IMMORTALITY!! Which means..."

Shadow charged up a small, yellow energy ball in his hand.

"...I can kill myself...and still live!!"

"NOOOO!!!!!"

"HAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Shadow pierced himself with the energy sphere, as blood gushed in gallons from his chest. Mephiles´ chest bursted open, as his core was shattered. He fell down on the ground, lifeless. Meanwhile, Shadow yanked his hand out of his chest, as it healed instantly.

"Hmpf, easy as that..." he scoffed.

Meanwhile, Gohan had a hard time with Broly, as he was getting pounded to death. Suddenly, he released himself from Broly´s grip, and smashed him into the ground. He followed up by charging up an energy beam and launching it at Broly before he got up.

"YOU PUNY INSECT!!!" Broly yelled, as he was charging Gohan. "I´LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!!"

"Not if I can help it!!" it was Tidus, who had been launched into the air by Knuckles, and was now headed straight towards Broly!

"W-WHAT?!" Broly was starled, as he stopped and looked down. A fatal mistake, as Tidus then gave him an uppercut with his sword, and sliced his guts and chest wide open!

"N-NOOOOO!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Broly´s wound began to glow green, as his energy was released all at once, and then, he exploded violently. Tidus landed beneath, as did Gohan.

"Hehe! You sure know how to handle that sword of yours!" he said.

"Yup! It´s quite handy against guys like him!" Tidus replied, as he slapped Gohan a high five.

Lucario stood beneath the core, staring at it for seemingly hours. Sonic walked up next to him.

"Are you really going to do it...again?" he asked. Lucario sighed deeply.

"Yes...if...that´s what must be done..." he replied. Suddenly, a loud voice was heard:

"NO, LUCARIO!!!! IT IS ALL OVER!!! AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK, AFTER ALL MY TORMENT, I WILL NOT LET MY PLAN BE DEMOLISHED AGAIN BY YOU AND YOUR STUPID TEAM OF FOOLS!!!!!"

Suddenly, the core began to bubble like molten wax, as a hand suddenly stretched itself from it! It grabbed Lucario and pulled him into the core.

"LUCARIO!!!" Gohan shouted, as he charged up a Kamehameha.

"NO!" Lucario halted him, as he began to be dragged into the core. "Don´t care about me!!! Save yours..."

But then, he disappeared into the core. Gohan did not like this, but he and the others had no choice. They left for Tails and the airship, hoping to see their leader again...

"W-Where...am I?" Lucario looked around, but he could only see darkness, constantly drifting and shifting, as he was floating in mid-air.

"You are in The Dark Requiem Orb, my dear nemesis!" Lucario looked up. It was Black Doom!

"YOU! How dare you destroy the Earth and replace it with this...this...blasmesy?!!!" he shouted, and fired an Aura Sphere towards Black Doom. But it passed straight through him, and flied into the endless void.

"Oh, Lucario...how ignorant you are. You of all creatures should know by now that I am invincible in this place!! I am the master of the Dark Requiem, and it grant me anything I wish for! And what I wish for now...is to see you die!!!"

"A-AAGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Lucario´s body began to twist in pain, as he felt like his inside was on fire. Black Doom laughed hysterically.

"YES, LUCARIO!! FEEL THE PAIN!! THIS IS THE PAIN OF THE AURA MONKS YOU BETRAYED, AND LEFT FOR DEAD!!! FEEL THEIR PAIN!!!"

Lucario screamed in agony, as several spirits engulfed him. They transformed into several Aura Monks, who stared at him furiously.

"You left us to die!" shouted one of them. "You are a shame of the people you represent! I can´t ever believe why Sir Aaron would teach a traitor like YOU the secrets of the Aura!"

"You are just a liar!" said another one. "You swore the oath, and it states that every Aura Monk has to devote to the protection of his fellow monks! You broke that oath! TRAITOR AND LIAR!!"

"Traitor! Liar! Coward! Murderer! Slime of the Earth! Monster!" The words hammered in Lucario´s head, as he was even more agonized.

"NO!!!! STOP IT!! I...DID...N-NOT...ABANDON...YOU!!!! A-AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"IT´S USELESS!!! THEY DO NOT HEAR YOU!!! THE ONLY THING THEY DO, IS REMEMBERING HOW YOU LEFT THEM FOR DEAD AS I SLAUGHTERED THEM!!!!"

"N-NO!!! STOP IT!!!! AAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

But Black Doom did not stop. He looked at his eternal rival as he suffered and twisted himself in agony. He laughed hysterically.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! THIS TIME, YOU BLUE-FURRED PEST, I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!"

"N-NO!!!!!" Lucario started to struggle against the words that banged his head. "I-I WON´T LET...YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, he erupted in a blue-flaming aura, and the spirits dispersed.

"WHAT??!!!!" Black Doom said furiously.

"The Aura Monks...will forgive me for the past..." Lucario said, as he looked on his aura flames. "But they will never forgive me if I don´t correct the future!!!"

"YOU IGNORANT FOOL!!!!!" Black Doom headed upwards and charged up a pitch-black energy beam. "THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!!!!!"

"Not today!!" someone shouted.

Lucario looked beside him. It was Gohan!

"B-But...how?" he said.

"Well, Tails was able to fix the Tornado-Hurricane after all, and it´s waiting for us on the outside!"

"Now, we´ll finish this!!!!" Vegeta was at Lucario´s other side, as he and Gohan turned into Super Saiyans.

"And don´t forget about us!!" It was Sonic and Shadow in their Super forms, as they were at Gohan´s and Vegeta´s side.

"Thank you...my friends!" replied Lucario, as he was charging up an Aura sphere in his hands. Vegeta, Gohan, Sonic and Shadow carged up their attacks as well.

"NO MATTER HOW MUCH FOOLS YOU BRING TO YOUR SIDE, LUCARIO, IT WON´T BE ENOUGH TO KILL ME!!!!" shouted Black Doom, as the pitch-black beam was fully charged. "NOW, DIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!"

He launched the gigantic, black beam towards the five of them, but they were quick to reply.

"KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!!!!"

"FINAL FLAASSSSHHHH!!!!!"

"CHAOS BEAM!!!"

"AURA BEAM!!!!"

Three yellow beams and two blue beams erupted from their side and rushed towards the black beam. The six beams then collided, and started to struggle against eachother. Black Doom was having the advantage, as Lucario and the others had to struggle to keep their energy up.

"D-DAMMIT!!" Gohan shouted "DON´T...GIVE UP!!!! WE GOT....TO FOCUS!!!!"

"WE CAN´T LET....BLACK DOOM...WIN NOW!!!!" replied Sonic.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!" Black Doom yelled, as he increased the power of the beam. The five other beams was sended back, and Lucario started to regret it all.

"It´s...hopeless!" he said. "No matter how hard we try, he´s just too powerful!!!"

"NO!" Gohan shouted. "DON´T GIVE UP NOW, BOSS!!! WE NEED YOU!!"

"BUT FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!" Lucario yelled back. "WE...CAN´T WIN!!!"

"Not without a little help!" said a voice behind them.

Suddenly, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Yuna, Wakka, Tidus, Neji and Naruto appeared behind them, but they seemed spectral.

"We are not really here. We are the essence of the ones we represent!" said Yuna. "We will give you all the power we can to help you!"

"Don´t give up now!" said Wakka, as he dispersed.

"Remember: When you have the ball, You gotta score!!" said Tidus, and dispersed as well. All the others cheered them on a last time, before their essences dispersed.

"Sonic..." Amy´s essence whispered. "I...I believe in you!! You can do it!!!"

As all of them were gone, Lucario and the others felt stronger, as they continued to charge up energy. The beams now started to fight back against Black Doom´s.

"W-WHAT?!!" Black Doom shouted. "DON´T THINK THIS IS OVER!!!"

The black beam suddenly increased even more, as it pressed back the other beams.

"D-DAMMIT!" shouted Vegeta. "WE...MUST...KEEP...TRYING!!"

"WE...MUST...FOCUS!!!" said Lucario, as he struggled to keep the Aura Beam focused. "THE AURA......IS WITH US!!!!!"

Suddenly, all the five beams merged together, and formed a gigantic, white energy beam, as it pressed back Black Doom´s beam with devastating power!

"W-WHAT???!!!!!! THIS...CAN´T BE!!!!!!" Black Doom shouted.

"But it IS, Black Doom!!" replied Lucario triumphantly. "It´s...YOUR DOOM!!!!"

"HAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The others gave everything they had, as the white beam now demolished the black one, and was sent straight towards Black Doom!

"NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, as he was caught in the blast, and began to disintegrate. "YOU...YOU FILTHY...MORTALS!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT...MEEE!!!!!!!! I...AM THE SUPREME BEING THAT RULES THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!! I...AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE-FORM!!!! I...AM THE ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!! I...CANNOT END...LIKE.....GGRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Black Doom was completely annihilated, the beam made a hole through the core, and eventually, through the other end of the Black Planet. Vegeta, Gohan, Sonic, Shadow and Lucario was exhausted, as Gohan grabbed Lucario and Vegeta grabbed Sonic and Shadow.

"We must get out of here!" said Gohan. "If we stay a bit longer, this whole planet´s gonna implode with US left in it!"

They went aboard the Tornado-Hurricane, and Tails put the engines on full power, as they darted out. Like Gohan had said, the core suddenly turned into a dark hole, and started to drag everything around it into it. The planet was tearing up from the inside out!

"This...is...not good!" said Tails, as he put the engines to MAX-power. "Even with the engines on MAX, there´s no way to get out of here!"

"OF COURSE THERE ISN´T!!! NOT FOR YOU!!!!"

The voice came from the dark hole! It was Black Doom, who turned the planet´s core against them!

"YOU MAY HAVE DEFEATED ME TWICE, LUCARIO! BUT THIS TIME, I´LL TAKE YOU WITH ME, AND ALL OF YOUR STUPID FRIENDS AND YOUR SILLY OLD PLANET ALONG WITH YOU!!!!! I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL!!!!!!!!"

It seemed hopeless, as the Tornado-Hurricane was sucked closer and closer towards the dark hole. Everyone prepared themselves.

"Well...this is it..." said Gohan sadly.

"We´re...We´re finished!" Wakka replied. "It´s hopeless!"

"Wait! Where´s Lucario?!

In the meantime, inside the Drop-Pod hangar...

"Forgive me again...my friends..."

Lucario stood at the lever which was linked to the hatch in the floor. All he had to do was to pull it, and the hatch would open, as he then could jump out, enter the dark hole, and detonate it from within, saving the Earth. But as he was about to pull it, someone slapped him across the face.

"DON´T YOU DARE!!!" it was Tails! He knew that Lucario was about to do something like this, as the first thing he did was to change the Tornado-Hurricane to Auto-Pilote, and check the Drop-Pod hangar.

"T-Tails..." Lucario got up, but was punched in the gut by Tails.

"I SAID DON´T!!" Tails was furious, but also saddened, as he watched Lucario get up again.

"You don´t understand..." he replied "I...I must...save...The Earth..."

"SHUT IT!!!" Tails screamed, and gave him a punch in the mouth. It started to bleed. "YOU JUST THINK YOU CAN GO AND BLOW UP YOURSELF LIKE THAT LAST TIME, YOU´RE DEAD WRONG!!!"

"T-Tails..." Lucario wiped out the blood from his mouth. "You must understand......I can...save...not only this planet...but also...the universe..."

"BUT WHY?!!" Tails was starting to cry, as he tried to punch Lucario again, but his fist was blocked, as Lucario countered with a punch in the face. Tails fell backwards, as he stared at Lucario, with tears flowing from his eyes. "TELL ME WHY!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO KILL YOURSELF...AND LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS ALONE?!!!!"

"I must......for repenting for my past mistakes. I´m sorry..." Lucario replied. He helped Tails up, as he held around him tight and hugged him.

"BUT I DON´T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!" Tails yelled while sobbing. "I...I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!"

"I´m really sorry, Tails..." said Lucario, as he raised his hand. He gave Tails a chop on the neck, as he became unconscious. "...I hope you will forgive me..."

He dragged Tails away, and put him outside the hangar room. He fondled his hair, and kissed him on the forehead.

"Goodbye..." he whispered, and went back into the hangar. He decided that it was now or never, as he pulled the lever, and the hatch opened.

(Original Name: His World(Solaris Version) From Sonic The Hedgehog 2006)

The air suction was heavy, as Lucario prepared himself, and jumped. He fell through the air, towards the dark hole.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! SO, YOU ARE PREPARED TO ONCE AGAIN SACRIFICE YOURSELF...FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLANET...HOW FOOLISH!!!! YOU DID NOT DESTROY ME THEN, AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF YOU DO SO AGAIN!!!"

"I RECALL THAT LAST TIME..." Lucario replied furiously. "...YOU SURVIVED BECAUSE OF A SMALL, BLACK COMET SHARD THAT WAS STILL INTACT!! BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!"

His body glowed blue, as he was surrounded by a blue Aura Shield.

"SAY ME, BLACK DOOM!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF A DARK HOLE IS DETONATED...FROM THE INSIDE??!!!!!"

"W-WHAT?!!! N-NOO!!!! YOU WOULDN´T DARE!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Then, Lucario was sucked into the dark hole, as the inside started to glow blue. Suddenly, the suction ended, allowing the Tornado-Hurricane to dart away, out of the Black Planet. Then, with an earsplinting cry of agony, the dark hole erupted in a gigantic, blue blast of energy. The energy explosion expanded rapidly, as all was shattered and disintegrated in it´s wake.

Not a single piece of the Black Planet was left intact. The tentacles that held the floating pieces of the Earth in place pulled themselves together, as they crumpled and disintegrated. The pieces linked themselves together, and became whole.

The Earth...was saved...

"WHY!!!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO IT?!!!"

The Tornado-Hurricane had landed on the newly restored Earth, and the Neo-Legion stood outside it. Tails was crying for all he was worth, as he smashed his fists into the grassy ground.

"IT´S...NOT FAIR!!! IT´S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!" he yelled, as he lied down and cried. "HE SHOULDN´T HAVE DONE IT!!! HE JUST SHOULDN´T!!!!!"

"We all miss him, Tails..." Sonic said, as he bent down and stroke Tails carefully on the back. "...We really do. But you must understand...he chose this for himself...he knew he was doing the right thing, and he knew the consecuenses. He surely is in...a happier place now..."

"SHUT UP!!!" Tails yelled, as he got up and stood away from Sonic. "Y-YOU LIE!!!! L-LUCARIO´S STILL ALIVE!! I-I´LL PROVE IT!!!"

He started to run in the opposite direction. He was running blindly, as his eyes were filled with tears. Suddenly, he bumped into someone, as it grabbed him!

"HEY, LET ME GO!!!" Tails screamed. "LET...ME...G..."

He looked up, and saw who it was that had grabbed him. It was Lucario!

"Lucario? Lucario?! IT´S YOU!!!!! IT´S REALLY YOU, LUCARIO!!!!!"

He hugged him instantly, as he and Lucario lost balance and fell in the grass. Both of them laughed and hugged eachother, as the others looked at them with happy smiles on their faces.

"Well, you surely know how to pull tricks out of your hat, Lucario!!" chuckled Knuckles, as he helped him and Tails up.

"But...how did you survive?" asked Neji. "A black hole is said to be unescapeable!"

"Well..." Lucario chuckled, as he looked at Tails with a happy smile. "Let´s say that I was just lucky!"

No one actually cared about how he had survived. All they cared about...was that Lucario was alive...and the Earth was saved...[/align]

BUT WAIT!!! THE STORY IS NOT OVER!!!!!

Yup, you read right! there´s about one or two chapters left! And perhaps......a THIRD secuel around the corner...who knows?! Only time will tell...

Well, let me explain it in a way that even a retarded one would understand:

KABOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

No, Black Doom´s gone for good, but who knows? Maybe there will be other bad guys trying to take down this brave band of heroes, maybe they just live happily ever after? You just keep reading and find out eventually.

[align=center][u][b]Chapter 22: The Journey´s End.[/b][/u]

The Tornado-Hurricane soared slowly and majestically through the clouds, as it´s passengers were enjoying the ride. Shadow, Sonic and Knuckles was in the Hospital Wing, as they sat next to Amy. She was recovering from the blast she had endured, and was talking frequently with them. Naruto and Tidus were playing video games, as Naruto stood with his fist into the air proudly, as he beated Tidus on "Street Fighter II" for the fourth time in a row.

"How can you be so good at this?" asked Tidus. "You´re a ninja! I don´t even think that your village HAS video games at all!"

"But I´m a quick learner!" replied Naruto, as he was smiling and sat down in the sofa again. "Another round?"

"Fine!" said Tidus, as he grabbed the controller. "But this time, I wanna be Ken!"

"Sure, whatever!" replied Naruto, as the game launched anew.

Gohan and Vegeta was flying outside the Tornado-Hurricane. All that time they spent in the Black Planet made them get a need for fresh air.

"Aahhhh..." sighed Gohan, as he took a deep breath. "It feels good to be back home again!"

"Gohan, are we there yet?" someone contacted him through the com-link. It was Lucario.

"Almost!" Gohan replied, as he pointed. "I can see smoke over there! That´s my house!"

"Good." Lucario said. "Are you sure that your mother are aware of us coming to visit her?"

"Of course! I called her just recently! She was a little mad, but she´ll accept you for dropping by!"

"Good. We will behave at our best."

Gohan had sped in front of the Tornado-Hurricane, as he landed in front of his house. Outside stood Chi-Chi and a small boy, who looked like a miniature version of Goku! Gohan stepped over to him and rubbed him in the head.

"Everything alright, Goten?" he asked.

"I´m fine, Big Brother!" he replied. "Where are those other guys?"

"They´re almost here!" Gohan said, as he then turned to his mother. "Is the food ready, mom?"

"Almost!" she replied, as she looked exhausted. "After what you ordered, it sounds like you were going to invite the Royal Army to dinner!"

"Don´t worry, mom! It won´t be so many!" he said, as suddenly, a rumbling noise was heard.

"Mommy! Look, up there!" said Goten, as he pointed up in the sky. And then, the Tornado-Hurricane X2000 appeared above them, and descended for landing.

"NOT SO MANY, HUH?!" Chi-Chi shouted, as she gave her oldest son an angry look.

"N-No, no, mom! It´s not what you think!" Gohan said hastily. Then, the Tornado-Hurricane´s engines turned off, and a big exit opened at it´s side. Out stepped the Neo-Legion, and looked around a bit.

"Oh, oh, look mommy! There´s the guys that Big Brother told us about!" Goten laughed enthusiastically. "Can I say hello? Pleeaaassseee???"

"Of course, Goten!" Gohan replied, before Chi-Chi even uttered a slightest "no". Goten ran off to the others, and stood in front of Lucario.

"Hi, I´m Goten! Nice to to meet you, Mr Lucario!"

"Well, hello to you too, then!" he chuckled, and bent down to look Goten in the eyes. "Are you proud of your Big Brother?"

"Of course!" Goten replied, as he looked at Gohan, who introduced Chi-Chi to the others. "He´s my big brother, after all!"

"That´s good to hear..." said Lucario, as he stood up and walked towards Chi-Chi. "Greetings. I am Lucario, the leader of the Neo-Legion, which your son is a part of."

"Yeah, I guess..." sighed Chi-Chi. "But I didn´t expect Vegeta to be here too! That makes TWO Saiyans who are going to gobble on my food! And who knows how much those others are gonna eat?!"

"Don´t worry, mom!" said Gohan. "And also, you said that you wanted to meet them, after all!"

"Well..." Chi-Chi hesitated a bit with the answer. "I guess I kinda wanted that." She then looked firmly at Gohan. "But they better behave!!"

"Of course!" Gohan replied.

As everyone sat down and started eating, Lucario was more interested in talking with Gohan about the Neo-Legion´s future.

"So, we´re just gonna split up again, huh?" asked Gohan.

"Well...since Black Doom is defeated once and for all...and the world currently isn´t in need of any heroes...then I guess so." replied Lucario.

"Well, that kinda sucks." said Gohan. He bended his head down.

"Don´t worry, Gohan." Lucario held his head up and looked in his eyes. "We maybe meet again, sometime! But for now, we need to rest."

"Well, we have to get back to Spira, somehow!" said Wakka, as he stopped eating. "They need us there!"

"I will help you with that!" Tails replied. "The Tornado-Hurricane is exellent for space travels! I´ll get you back to your world in no time!"

"And really, Lucario! Do you think we´re just gonna let you go off like that?" said Sonic sarcastically, as he stood at his side. "No way, I say! We´re a team, Lucario! And teams stick together, forever and ever!"

"Well, I wouldn´t mind hanging with you guys!" said Naruto with a big smile.

"Neither do I!" replied Knuckles.

"See? We don´t want you to leave, Lucario! The fun has just started!"

Lucario was flattered, as he blushed a bit.

"Well......" he said timidly. "It is a bit boring, being alone all the time. I surely could enjoy some company!"

"Alright, then!" Sonic rubbed his head. "We´ll go with you until the end!"

After a while, they said goodbye to Chi-Chi and were on their way.

"So, what are we going to now?" asked Naruto.

"We´ll just see where our foots takes us!" replied Lucario. "I´m kinda of a wanderer, and you said that you would follow me until the end, right?"

"Yea, of course, but..." said Naruto. "...I hate walking!"

"Hehe, don´t worry!" Lucario pointed at a nearby city. "We´ll find a place at a hotel for tonight!"

"Alright! Let´s go, already!" Naruto suddenly became more enthusiastic, and hurried the others on. "Come on, come on! I can already TASTE the deliscious food!!"

After a while, they had reached the city´s center, and also it´s luxuriest hotel. They checked in, and went upstairs. They had ordered two rooms, five in each. Gohan, Vegeta, Naruto, Neji and Lucario chose one, as Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails and Amy picked the other one.

"This is gonna be great!" said Tails, as he threw himself on one of the beds and looked into the roof. "Aahhhh...This is sooooo comfortable!"

"And we have a great view of the city!" Sonic filled in, as he looked outside the window, with Amy in his arms.

"This is sooo romantic!" she sighed, and kissed Sonic. "This is indeed a great end to our adventures!"

"What do you mean? Hehe! This is merely the beginning of a new one!" Sonic replied.

"I...guess so." Amy then went towards the bathroom. "I´m just gonna..."

"It´s Ok."

"Ok..."

She closed the door and locked it. Sonic then went over to Tails, as he was lying in his bed.

"Hey, Tails." he said. "I just wonder...you...still like me, right?"

"Of course!" Tails replied, as he sat up. "You´re my best friend! And also, like the father I never had..."

"I know. It´s just that...I just wondered."

Shadow then joined them.

"Hope you´re not still soft for being with Amy!" he said. "We may need you for another fight!"

"He! You know I never lose my touch, Shadow!" Sonic replied, and stood up, looking Shadow in the eyes.

"Good!" Shadow then said. "And also...I´m looking forward for another "friendly competition"!"

"Hehe! You never know when to quit, do you?" Sonic chuckled. Suddenly, the bathroom door slammed open, and Amy looked like she just won a million dollars.

"SONIC!!" she yelled happily, and lunged herself at him, as they fell into the bed. "Great news!!!"

"Take it easy!" Sonic said, as he got up. "What´s the great news, then?"

"I just took this test!" she replied, and showed him a piece of paper. It was white, with two red crosses. Sonic was deeply shocked.

"B-B-But it-it´s p-positive!!!" he stuttered.

"Hehe, yeah!" Amy giggled. "You know what that means! We´re going to be PARENTS!!!"

Sonic stuttered, but no one could hear what he was saying. And suddenly, he fell backwards and fainted.

"Sonic?! SONIC!"

Tails, Knuckles and Shadow stood around them, as Amy tried to wake Sonic up.

"W-W-What did you say?!" Sonic said as fast as he woke up.

"We´re going to be parents! I just took this pregnancy test, and it was positive! We´re going to get a baby!"

"T-That´s...great news!!" said Sonic, as he and Amy hugged eachother.

"Congratulations!!" said someone in the entrance to their room. Outside stood Lucario and Gohan. "You´re going to be mother and father!"

"I just got to tell mom about this! She´ll be happier than ever to support you!" said Gohan, as he ran to grab a phone. Lucario went over to Sonic and Amy.

"Hey, thanks Lucario!" said Sonic.

"You´re welcome!" he replied, as he hugged Sonic. "You will surely be a perfect father for the child!"

"Well, what should we call her?" asked Knuckles, but Shadow interrupted.

"How can you tell that it is a girl?!" snarled Shadow. "It will be a boy! Everyone can tell it!"

"Enough!" Sonic shouted, and they went silent. "We´ll have to think about this...by ourselves..."

He and Amy went out to the balcony, and gazed upon the sunset.

"I can´t actually believe this..." Sonic sighed. "...We...are going to be parents...This is better than I thought!"

"It sure is..." Amy replied. "And it will be alot more fun...if you stay at my side...forever in this life...and even after death..."

"I promise...I will never let you go...ever..."

Both of them kissed eachother passionately, as the sun set behind the green hills, into the sea, and into eternity......

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYlikBZ7rM]Ending Theme: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late[/url]

THE END......[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived