Ruins Of All Creation

Jace Beleren

why is it that the other one I saw was 500 instead of 1000 ? ..... oh well.. want to see this card with "bad reaction of simochi" :D you will be gaining 1000 and inflicting 1000 to your opponent every turn... I would say that if your opponent doesn't do anythig about it.. you are going to win during your 4th standby phase after you activated it... + other effects that keep making your opponent gain(loose) more life points that are going to speed this card... also .. when its destroyed you will probable have around 10000 Life Points and both players are allowed to draw 6 cards..... 500 was okay in my opinion... still ... is a card of my tastes and it gets a 8/10 from me :D

coff*coff* good OCG coff* coff* ;)

for the comments above.. think about it.. if this card affects both players.. its fair that its a field card... and if its a field card.. there's a chanse of sending it to the graveyard when the opponent activates another field card.. so the 6 cards draw wouldn't activate... but as a continuous... the only way of leaving the field would be pretty much destroying it.. that would make this card a little more powerful don't you think? :D and being able to have it up to 3 times on the field to win in about 2 turns with simochi

why is it that the other one I saw was 500 instead of 1000 ? ..... oh well.. want to see this card with "bad reaction of simochi" :D you will be gaining 1000 and inflicting 1000 to your opponent every turn... I would say that if your opponent doesn't do anythig about it.. you are going to win during your 4th standby phase after you activated it... + other effects that keep making your opponent gain(loose) more life points that are going to speed this card... also .. when its destroyed you will probable have around 10000 Life Points and both players are allowed to draw 6 cards..... 500 was okay in my opinion... still ... is a card of my tastes and it gets a 8/10 from me :D

coff*coff* good OCG coff* coff* ;)

for the comments above.. think about it.. if this card affects both players.. its fair that its a field card... and if its a field card.. there's a chanse of sending it to the graveyard when the opponent activates another field card.. so the 6 cards draw wouldn't activate... but as a continuous... the only way of leaving the field would be pretty much destroying it.. that would make this card a little more powerful don't you think? :D and being able to have it up to 3 times on the field to win in about 2 turns with simochi

I can see your point, I just happen to think the effect is more in line with a continuous spell than a field.

Archived