Synchro monster w/ tuner.

Nooseman5118

Do I need to rethink my card concepts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I need to rethink my card concepts?

Agree some OCG errors but that Demonic Dragon Pic looks amazingly sick lol i love it. I think thats one of the best picutres I've seen on the site but you no I've only been on for a day. Great work on everything else besides some OCG 9/10. Keep up the good work and I hope to seee more from you.

just a simple recap: "Tuner" is a sub-type. so a monster cannot be [Tuner / Effect], but should actually be [*Type* / Tuner]. Also, it cannot be [*type* / Tuner / Effect]. But because Yugiohcardmaker an't make a card an effect monster without "/Effect]", I let that slide. Aside from that, These are good. take a look at my "moonlight" cards! (realistic forum)

card 1)

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this card declares an attack, remove from play 1 random card from your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zone.

card 2)

direct damage.

card 3)

When this card is used as a Tribute for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. (Remove the "not destroyed by battle" part, its good enough without it)

7/10 :D

and I advice you go to a shop on the "Graphic Design" section of this site and ask someone to take out the "Efect" part on the sub-Type for the tuner.. that way it will look more realistic.

Hey' date=' dont meen to ruin your tuner monster but..... that is a picture of Carnage (spider man)

Also tuner is a type "Rahim <<-Honest->>", jeez dude.

Oh yeah... 8/10 sweet![hr']

(\__/)

(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your sig

(")_(")to help him gain world domination.

Learn to use a signature! And nub moar? Tuner is a sub-type.

This card's attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this card attacks, your opponent must select 1 card from their Spell and Trap card zone and remove it from play.

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card destroys an opponents monster, inflict 1000 damage to your opponents Life Points.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is used as a Tribute for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1500 ATK or less from your deck.

card 1)

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. If this card attacks' date=' remove from play 1 card [b']in[/b] your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone.

card 2)

direct damage.

card 3)

When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck. (Remove the "not destroyed by battle" part, its good enough without it)

and I advice you go to a shop on the "Graphic Design" section of this site and ask someone to take out the "Effect" part on the sub-Type for the tuner.. that way it will look more realistic.

Fixed.

card 1)

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. If this card attacks' date=' remove from play 1 card [b']in[/b] your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone.

card 2)

direct damage.

card 3)

When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck. (Remove the "not destroyed by battle" part, its good enough without it)

and I advice you go to a shop on the "Graphic Design" section of this site and ask someone to take out the "Effect" part on the sub-Type for the tuner.. that way it will look more realistic.

Fixed.

thanks for that DeMeNTeD, I always have details =D

Archived