lock

Toxic-skull

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My card attempt:

190478ja0.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card is also treated as a WATER Attribute monster. When this card is Special Summoned, discard any number of cards in your hand to remove from play 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field whose Level is equal to the number of cards discarded.

My card attempt:

190478ja0.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card is also treated as a WATER Attribute monster. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' discard any number of cards in your hand to remove from play 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field whose Level is equal to the number of cards discarded.

[/quote']

thats good for a normal member, but the OCG (official card grammer) is off allot...

i would have worded it like this:

[spoiler=better card lore]This card's attribute is also treated as WATER. When this card is special summoned, you can remove from play one monster. If you do, discard cards in your hand equal to the level of the selected monster.

No offense' date=' but I really don't see a problem with my OCG (I already knew what it meant).

But thank you for your input. (As I said, I probably won't win, I just gave an effort, :P)

[/quote']

ummm...

WATER attribute

switch part of the last effect around.

you had 2+ mistakes...

are you in wolves pack?

Oh' date=' is wolves pack a club?

Sorry, thought you meant members of the forum. :P Feel free to kick me out.

[/quote'] i will only once let other people join

Hey midnight?I have a favour to ask you? can i have until the 13th?Becuase i have alot of prepearing to do for the new school Term

yes you can

she will probably let you

and yes i will :D

Archived