lock

Toxic-skull

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ino sorry,i was gonna post it then something came up. Here it is and i updated it a little

130293nh8.jpg

and it isnt the ONLY card imk enetring this is Just the one i got done today.Once there all done ill post them in a post together

[spoiler=Lore]This Monster Gains 300 ATK points x2 For every FIRE Monster on the Field.When the spell Card"Fires of fury"Is on the field,This Monsters ATK and DEF Points are Doubled and The following things happen

-You can look at your oppenents hand,If any of them are FIRE monsters,Spell or Trap cards,Remove your oppenents Hand From play and draw 2 Cards

-If your oppenent has any WATER monsters in play,All WATER cards in play,And your oppenents Hand are removed from play

Ok heres my next cards.Its also got the wolf of Fire in it

130293pv9.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If this card is specail summond,It gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every Beast with the name wolf on its card on the field.If any of them cards are destroyed inflict 700 Points of Damge to your oppents Life points,If wolf of lightning or Wolf of Fire is destroyed by spell or Trap,You oppenent must remove 6 cards from play,If Wolf of Ice or water is destroyed by battle your oppent must remove 12 Cards from play,If wolf of time or Space is destroyed by trap or spell or Battle your oppenent must remove 13 cards from play and have 1300 Damge delt to there life Points.When wolf of clouds or woods in destroyed by battle ,4 monsters in your oppenents hand or deck is removed from play.

130293nh8.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Edit post with this cards Lore

Will EDIT with more

167237hf4.jpg

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4187/167237ct9.jpg' alt='167237ct9.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>Effect: This card

p><p>Effect: This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 1 Beast-Warrior-Type you control. During your Main Phase you can tribute 1 Beast-Warrior Type monster on your field to increase this card

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 non Tuner Beast type monster

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 3 Level 3 or lower monsters from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. As long as this card remain face-up on the field all Level 3 or lower monsters cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). This card cannot attack monsters in face-up Defense Position. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Archived