it's the newest jar. come one, come all.

JinKazama

208465ct6.jpg

Effect: This monster cannot be destroyed by battle, monster effects, or Trap and Spell Cards. Both players lose Life Points equal to the battle damage taken by this monster. All monsters that battle with this monster is destroyed at the end of that turn. If there is another monster on the same side of the field, this monster is destroyed.

I have to say I give you credit for your art, "paint" right?

first, the OCG (Oficial Card Grammar):

This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by the effects of Spell Cards, Trap Cards or Monster Card Effects. Inflict the Battle Damage you took from battle involving this card to your opponent's Life Points as well. Monsters that battle this card are destroyed during the End Phase.

(I think)

second: your card is overpowered... both players take the damage, but the opponent's monster dies. and is unaffected by anything... take out the (not destroyed by battle)part and it'll be okay...

final rate... 4/10 keep trying

I have to say I give you credit for your art' date=' "paint" right?

first, the OCG (Official Card Grammar):

This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Monster Cards. [b']Inflict the Battle Damage you took from battle involving this card to your opponent's Life Points as well.[/b] Monsters that battle this card are destroyed during the End Phase.

Fixed.

The bolded part reminds me of Chthonian Soldier.

Archived