{LOCK THIS PLEASE}

Shradow

[align=center]Welcome, one and all, to another one of my contests. This time, it's all Kirby! I shall accept any amount of members that want to join, so there is no chance of being left out, unless, of course, you want to join after it's started, that is. Anyways, there will be various rounds, depending on how many people join. Each round, I shall issue a challenge, and you must make a card off of one of Kirby's forms, whether it be off of one of his many video games, or his tv show, and you must explain how it would be able to overcome that challenge. 1 or 2 competitors will be eliminated each round, leading up to the Finals, where 3 users will fight for First Place.

10 points entry fee

[spoiler=Rules]- No spamming/flaming

- No being rude to other competitors

- Only effect monsters will be allowed for each round, unless I state otherwise

- Don't complain about being kicked out, I know what I'm doing

- If competitor(s) are disqualified for not posting cards, no others will be kicked out

- Try not to use the same Kirby form if another has already posted it, show some creativity

- If your card is a Synchro or Fusion, you must post a Kirby card, without any abilities, to go with it for the first time only

[spoiler=Prizes]- 1st Place: 3 rep, 30 points, (if you're a member of my club, you will recieve 75 PP)

- 2nd Place: 2 rep, 20 points, (if you're a member of my club, you will recieve 50 PP)

- 3rd Place: 1 rep, 10 points, (if you're a member of my club, you will recieve 25 PP)

[spoiler=Competitors]- Yoshigohan

- dEMONIa

- Kimeramon's_Rule

- Rua121Lua

- ZenQued

- 77trueblade77

[spoiler=Judging On]- OCG: 20/100

- ATK/DEF Balance: 20/100

- Playability: 10/100

- Picture: 5/100

- Spelling: 5/100

- How Well Card Beats Challenge 40/100

[spoiler=Starting Dates]- Round 1: Started

- Round 2: Started

- Round 3: February 1st

[spoiler=Ending Dates]- Round 1: Finished

- Round 2: Finished

- Round 3: February 15th

[spoiler=Round 1]- Kirby has accepted to duel Meta Knight, but he has lost his way and is trapped in Whispy Woods's forest. Your job is to make a Kirby form card that can get him through the forest with the least amount of damage to the forest.

FINISHED

[spoiler=Round 2]- Kirby has found his way through Whispy Woods's forest and has come face to face with Meta Knight. Kirby must show his strength in the duel, but Meta Knight will not allow Sword Kirby. Your job is to make a Kirby form card that will let him defeat Meta Knight.

FINISHED

[spoiler=Round 3]- Kirby has defeated Meta Knight. But, Nightmare has tried to steal the Star Rod. King DeDeDe was able to break it before it was stolen, but now its pieces are spread across Popstar. Your job is to make a Kirby form card that will let him find the Star Rod pieces before Nightmare.

[/align]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived