Some 10 Stars "Immortal" monster, .... welcome :: [ EDITED ]

.Gideon.

I was bored so I made this card, got the idea of immortality from the heads popping off the body :)

also I was confused on the type of this creature, so I made it a Fiend -.-

IMG from google

190835xk5.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 4 monsters you control. This card cannot attack. This card is unaffected by Card effects. Monsters with lower ATK than this card are not destroyed by battle when attacking this card (damage calculation is applied normally). Each time this card is attacked, decrease it's ATK by 500 and Special Summon 1 "Organic Beast Token" (Fiend-Type/ EARTH/ Level 1/ ATK 500/ DEF 0) to your field. You can Tribute 3 "Organic Beast Tokens" to increase the ATK of this card by 2000. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

It may sound Op'd

anyways..

Feedbacks, (Rate/Comment/Ideas/thnx).

opponent will be forced to attack this card intensivly to decrease it's ATK as much as he/she could so he/she can destroy it by battle ^^, that sure will require ALOT of sacrifices,

I may add an effect to make it more balanced, " Monsters that battle with this card are not destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally) ...

Chevi so whats ur rate, & what do u think about it ??

Thnx 4 comments ^^

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 4 monsters you control. This card cannot attack. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards. Each time this card is attacked, decrease it's ATK by 500 and Special Summon 1 "Organic Beast Token" (Fiend-Type/ EARTH/ Level 1/ ATK 500/ DEF 0) to your field. You can Tribute 3 "Organic Beast Tokens" to increase the ATK of this card by 2000. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

and I can't even tell if its a real error... nice :D I would say I'm getting carefree about OCG lately ^-^"

anyways...... about the card.. I don't know where did you find the pic from(never check pic credit so I didn't even bother to see if its there.. I'm not talking about that don't worry) but is weird and I like it :D:D:D:D:D .... its effect would be considered good... but don't you forget about the loop hole in the effect that lets your opponent get rid of it... and I'm talking about

Neo Spacian Grand Mole

Exilied Force

Gandora Dragon Of Destruction

and basically everything in the D.D. Warrior series and 1 Gladiador beast and 1 Lightsworn (both of them I can't remember the names ^-^")

and Judgement Dragon and Dark Armed Dragon (in fact, all types of armed dragon besides LV3)

and the wind monarch.. the light monarch, the thunder monarch, the dark monarch.

and the effect of rainbow dragon and all monsters that can return your monster to your hand or Deck.. (hane hane, penguin soldier, golem sentry, (and that sphinx I can't remember the name) and the zeratos (both dark and light) and don't forget also.. black rose dragon.

well you get the point ^-^"

the thing is.. its kinda easy in my oppinion to get rid of it.. and it costs 4 monsters... :? obelisk is getting a legal version coming out soon (by the way, obelisk also can defeat this card) and even for its effect, it only needs 3 Tributes.

I won't say what my exact thinking is about the posible combinations with this card, I'll let that to your imagination ^-^" I'm only going to say it seems Underpowered. I wanted to say something else but I don't remember by the moment :D

oh and nice holo ;).......overall 7/10 its kinda going to be hard to summon and the effect could be a little stronger.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 4 monsters you control. This card cannot attack. This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards [Not Supposed to be here] effects. Each time this card is attacked, decrease it's ATK by 500 and Special Summon 1 "Organic Beast Token" (Fiend-Type/ EARTH/ Level 1/ ATK 500/ DEF 0) to your field. You can Tribute 3 "Organic Beast Tokens" to increase the ATK of this card by 2000. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

This card is Great it is balanced and has a good effect, Make it a level 9 and decrese it's attack to 3500, make a better picture and it will be perfect!

nice change ^-^ I would use it . is a great shield and if you find a way of preventing your opponent from attacking your tokens.. this card will recover its ATK very soon +interests

9/10 now :D I can't see how that sentense of the "not destroying by battle" part can be wrong either... but I have people correct me before about:

(Battle Damage is applied normally) <--------- someone told me once that this part was unnessesary because its old OCG and its ovious one is taking damage from a battle... well.

I'm not really sure so I'll wait for some other comment to agree or disagree ;)

Archived