The Graveyard Dragon .. welcome all :: *EDITED*

.Gideon.

A bone dragon that lives in the graveyard = this card:

IMG from google

190835dx5.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck each time a monster is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard. You must remove 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard from play during each of your End Phases if this card is in your Graveyard, if you cannot, remove this card from play. You can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard X500. If a monster is sent to your Graveyard while this card is face-up on your field, destroy this card.

rate/comment/fix/ideas/thanx

I'd like to see some idead from you ^^

As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck each time a Monster Card is sent to your Graveyard.

I think that particular part is overpowered and abusable. Whether its ATK boost is too much or not is debatable, but hard to determine without testing it.

It's really easy to be summoned, pyramid turtle and mystic tomato, even something like damage condenser. I think it could be abused way too much in zombies, even going as far as to create a draw-your-deck loop possibly in the right deck.

and you must remove 1 monster in your Graveyard from play each turn to keep this card in the graveyard, that makes it well balanced, and wont last long, since you can remove 2 to special summon it. If u imagined urself playing whith this card, u'll find it well balanced ^^

thnx 4 ur comment ,

I was thinking more along the lines of drawing my deck in 1 turn with some combo which is sure to exist somewhere.

Example: Zombie Master + Cannon Soldier, you would discard to summon zombie master from your graveyard (draw 1) and then tribute the first zombie master for cannon soldier (draw 1). Assuming you drew another monster, discard it to summon the other zombie master (draw 1) and tribute for cannon soldier (draw 1) and keep repeating this.

Ugh...Zombies don't need an extra increase in draw power. Card of Safe Return is already heavily abused with Zombies and nets them an extraordinary amount of hand advantage. This is a Level 8 Zombie means it's trade-in fodder netting an additional +1 each turn. The mandatory RFG part is the balancing aspect but most zombie decks run at least 2 burial from a different dimension because of mezuki and plaguespreader zombie so it's not that big of a hit to them. Though it begs the question of running Return from a Different Dimension to field swarm then synchro summon like crazy netting you even more card presence.

The additional SS it gets pushes this card over the edge to being broken. It's not hard to dump a lot of zombies into the graveyard and if this was in a twilight deck that focused on Lightlords (lightsworn) then milling it wouldn't be difficult and would probably net you a good beatstick.

The card itself isn't that bad but when put in the Deck Types that it was meant for and you have a broken combination.

actually I didnt like the draw 1 card idea, but i had to add some effect for this card when a monster is sent to the graveyard. I can come with a better effect, bcuz am sure there will be a combo to draw your deck with this effect, and plz if u found that combo, tell me ^^

is not that easy to send monsters to the graveyard.. this card would fit better in the DARK Deck than in a zombie deck.. specially with a doomsday horror to make them all come back..

yeah it won't have as much ATK as most people would imagine.. it seems fair to me.. with mystic tomatoes is better...and some armagedon knights.. but again.. when on the field.. even if you don't have to pay by removing each turn.. still you can't keep increasing its ATK sinse the decks this card belongs to are done to have more graveyard.. and if you acomplish it, this card gets destroyed. so it would slow down the hole deck...its fairly balanced to me.. and it deserves the holo too...

you have a talent to find great pics for your cards.. :D 10/10 I find it interesting

Ugh...Zombies don't need an extra increase in draw power. Card of Safe Return is already heavily abused with Zombies and nets them an extraordinary amount of hand advantage. This is a Level 8 Zombie means it's trade-in fodder netting an additional +1 each turn. The mandatory RFG part is the balancing aspect but most zombie decks run at least 2 burial from a different dimension because of mezuki and plaguespreader zombie so it's not that big of a hit to them. Though it begs the question of running Return from a Different Dimension to field swarm then synchro summon like crazy netting you even more card presence.

The additional SS it gets pushes this card over the edge to being broken. It's not hard to dump a lot of zombies into the graveyard and if this was in a twilight deck that focused on Lightlords (lightsworn) then milling it wouldn't be difficult and would probably net you a good beatstick.

The card itself isn't that bad but when put in the Deck Types that it was meant for and you have a broken combination.

wow, ur a Level 1 member and u seem to know alot :)

actually Im an old school yugioh player, I dont know any of the cards u mentioned :p , afterall these are just cards from our imaginations that will never come out in real life,

Thnx alot 4 ur comment, ^^

is not that easy to send monsters to the graveyard.. this card would fit better in the DARK Deck than in a zombie deck.. specially with a doomsday horror to make them all come back..

yeah it won't have as much ATK as most people would imagine.. it seems fair to me.. with mystic tomatoes is better...and some armagedon knights.. but again.. when on the field.. even if you don't have to pay by removing each turn.. still you can't keep increasing its ATK sinse the decks this card belongs to are done to have more graveyard.. and if you acomplish it' date=' this card gets destroyed. so it would slow down the hole deck...its fairly balanced to me.. and it deserves the holo too...

you have a talent to find great pics for your cards.. :D 10/10 I find it interesting

[/quote']

You read my mind & know how I think ;)

I just dont know how to explain it to everyone complaining ;p

thnx ALOT 4 ur comment sleepy , glad that u like it ^^

Archived