Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary - Discussion - (and more!!!!!)

Ok I will use some crab helmet terms : brionac promotes OTK. Are you happy? Just read the card's effect.

It was improperly designed. The fact you can discard any number of cards and that you can use it's effect multiple times per turn is an obvious flaw.

Think about this, should Snipe Hunter be banned?

Ok I will use some crab helmet terms : brionac promotes OTK. Are you happy? Just read the card's effect.

It was improperly designed. The fact you can discard any number of cards and that you can use it's effect multiple times per turn is an obvious flaw.

Think about this' date=' should Snipe Hunter be banned?

[/quote']

By saying this you are saying all cards that can clear the field should be banned.

Odds are you won't use the effect more then once per turn since you can just spin all the cards you need to at once.

Snipe should be banned. The difference here is that this doesn't destroy the card meaning you can just play the cards he spun your next turn.

Think about this' date=' should Snipe Hunter be banned?

[/quote']

By saying this you are saying all cards that can clear the field should be banned.

Odds are you won't use the effect more then once per turn since you can just spin all the cards you need to at once.

Snipe should be banned. The difference here is that this doesn't destroy the card meaning you can just play the cards he spun your next turn.

snipe hunter has a 33.33% chance of failure while brionac does not...also snipe hunter is another monster with no fast summoning methods unlike Brionac who's a level 6 synchro and we all know that's not hard to special summon. Oh and 1500<2300 means snipe is only good for one turn while brionac...probably one turn beut it won't get destroyed by a level 4.

also snipe hunter is another monster with no fast summoning methods

I knew this place was bad' date=' but I didn't know that it was so bad that it had forgotten that NORMAL SUMMONING EXISTS. >_>

[/quote']

I ment as far as special summoning I know you can special summon...right...ofcourse I knew that I definatly did not learn how to play 5 seconds ago...it was 7 seconds ago...

also snipe hunter is another monster with no fast summoning methods

I knew this place was bad' date=' but I didn't know that it was so bad that it had forgotten that NORMAL SUMMONING EXISTS. >_>

[/quote']

I ment as far as special summoning I know you can special summon...right...ofcourse I knew that I definatly did not learn how to play 5 seconds ago...it was 7 seconds ago...

Bad excuse is bad.

I don't think the fact some of the cards brionac targets can be reused by the opponent justify it's balanced.

You can return synchro, tribute monsters, and even monsters having special summoning requirements. If you bounce trap cards (like mirror force) he won't always be able to use them after they are set back. Plus you can return them the turn after if needed. You just need cards in your hand.

You can return synchro' date=' tribute monsters, and even monsters having special summoning requirements. If you bounce trap cards (like mirror force) he won't always be able to use them after they are set back. Plus you can return them the turn after if needed. You just need cards in your hand.

[/quote']

Grand Mole bounce back all monster, so should that be limited?

Mystical Space Typhoon stops traps. Should that be banned?

Their is nothing wrong with Brionac. You need to dump cards to the grave to get the spin effect, and you need at least two cards just too got out Brionac.

Grand Mole bounce back all monster' date=' so should that be [b']limited[/b]?

It is...

Congratulations on demonstrating your incapacity for intelligent thought. Fortunately, you at least demonstrated your literacy, which puts you in the top ten percent of YCM regulars in terms of intelligence. And that's terrible.

Grand Mole bounce back all monster' date=' so should that be [b']limited[/b]?

It is...

Congratulations on demonstrating your incapacity for intelligent thought. Fortunately, you at least demonstrated your literacy, which puts you in the top ten percent of YCM regulars in terms of intelligence. And that's terrible.

Congratulations for stating the obvious.

Archived