Magic's First Card

Magical Misstress

[align=center]Ethereal Fae

211372jj9.jpg

This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 or more LIGHT monsters. If this card was Tribute Summoned this card gain 1000 ATK for every Tribute used to summon this card. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 on the field. If the destroyed card was a LIGHT Monster Card increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of the turn.[/align]

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 or more LIGHT monsters. If this card was Tribute Summoned(comma) this card gains 1000 ATK for each Tribute used to summon this card. Once per turn(comma!) you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster(or card, depends on what you want)on the field. If the destroyed card was a LIGHT Monster Card (comma!!!) increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of the turn.

red parts = notes

extra black parts = corrections

parts like this = (shouldn't be there)

overall = I would say 8/10 ... and welcome to YCM :D

and rise its level to 7 or highter or this card won't be able to be tribute summoned... in the case you would want to leave it at Level 3.. you would have to change to:

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 LIGHT monsters you control.

or something like that

The "only" in your correction isn't needed, it can be summoned without tribute, or tribute summoned by using Level Conversion Lab. Also, if it is changed, it'd be "LIGHT monster" and not "LIGHT Monster".

Now that we are past the OCG, I don't know if I like being able to discard to destroy any card on the field once per turn. Its weak stats might make up for it, maybe.

Archived