[TWD] Destiny Hero - Disk Commander.

Draw power in itself isn't banworthy, or we would have been bannin' Jar of Greed and Upstart Goblin eons before (and, yes, Konami nearly did such). Draw power is broken only when there are no obvious - or hidden, even - costs or restrictions to dampen the drawin' of multiple cards in a single turn.

I say that Disk's need to be Special Summoned exclusively from the Graveyard alone makes it balanced. Ban the banworthy costless generic revival that we have (as well as the banworthy win conditions that exist), and we'd see hapless inconsistent decks tryin' to run off draw power ALONE.

Jar of Greed and Upstart Goblin are 1 for 1's and both have a downside( one being a trap and the other raises your opponent's LP ).

If DC's effect would only allow you to draw 1 card which makes the revival cards 1 for 1's then it would be more balanced. But like it is now it's a Pot of Greed with legs when Special Summoned from the graveyard.

Draw power in itself isn't banworthy' date=' or we would have been bannin' Jar of Greed and Upstart Goblin eons before (and, yes, Konami nearly did such). Draw power is broken only when there are no obvious - or hidden, even - costs or restrictions to dampen the drawin' of multiple cards in a single turn.

I say that Disk's need to be Special Summoned exclusively from the Graveyard alone makes it balanced. Ban the banworthy costless generic revival that we have (as well as the banworthy win conditions that exist), and we'd see hapless inconsistent decks tryin' to run off draw power ALONE.

[/quote']

Light and Darkness Dragon Decks become viable again. Zombie Decks have a Card of Safe Return replacement in the form of Disk Commander + Zombie World.

I say that Disk's need to be Special Summoned exclusively from the Graveyard alone makes it balanced.

Zombie World. Mezuki. Book of Life. Zombie Master.

Limit Reverse. Graceful Revival.

Whoop-de-do' date=' I just drew 36 cards!

[/quote']

Inconsistent combos. Tried crammin' 3 Disk, 3 ZW, 3 Book of Life, and 3 Mezuki once. Got HORRID draws, lost 7 consecutive times.

Draw power in itself isn't banworthy' date=' or we would have been bannin' Jar of Greed and Upstart Goblin eons before (and, yes, Konami nearly did such). Draw power is broken only when there are no obvious - or hidden, even - costs or restrictions to dampen the drawin' of multiple cards in a single turn.

[/quote']

Light and Darkness Dragon Decks become viable again. Zombie Decks have a Card of Safe Return replacement in the form of Disk Commander + Zombie World.

ZW + Disk already commented.

LADD isn't a problem for me; the obvious (as well as hidden) costs for running bulky Dragons is high enough for me to not worry about Disk becoming abused in there.

Exodia is banworthy.

I Lol'd.

Really? Cause Exodia is banworthy. Even Crab Helmet thinks so. With Dark Eruption, it's too easy to win with Exodia.

Tabris, you're asking the impossible. There is no way to prove that Disk Commander isn't banworthy, because it is banworthy.

Really? Cause Exodia is banworthy. Even Crab Helmet thinks so. With Dark Eruption' date=' it's too easy to win with Exodia.[/quote']

Please stop. I Believe carb is more disgusted with the Ban List containing 4 Level 1 Normal Monsters than Exodia By itself.

I used Crab in the argument because a lot of people look up to his opinion. It's obvious that Exodia the Forbidden One should be banned, and all of the other pieces of Exodia should be limited.

On topic, Disk Commander is definitely banworthy.

Even Crab Helmet thinks so.

O Lawd! Crab Helmet thinks so. It must be right.

Call me when Exodia tops a Jump.

The current Meta is a poor source for ban list arguments because face it. The current Meta is terrible.

Let Chevalier have his fun. He thinks he's so much better than everyone else, so you might as well just pretend he's right.

On that note, there is no Meta that this card could be unbanned in except a Meta with no Premature Burial, no Call of the Haunted, no Monster Reborn, no Graceful Revival, no Limit Reverse, and no Destiny Hero - Fear Monger. And that Meta would be horrible.

Guest PikaPerson01

I say that Disk's need to be Special Summoned exclusively from the Graveyard alone makes it balanced.

Zombie World. Mezuki. Book of Life. Zombie Master.

Limit Reverse. Graceful Revival.

Whoop-de-do' date=' I just drew 36 cards!

[/quote']

Inconsistent combos. Tried crammin' 3 Disk, 3 ZW, 3 Book of Life, and 3 Mezuki once. Got HORRID draws, lost 7 consecutive times.

Deck Build better.

Exodia is banworthy. Even Crab Helmet thinks so.

Wow!!!!! Then it must be true (detect the sarcasm)

I wouldn't ever even consider something a fact just because he said it. I am amazed that anyone would. If there is a flaw in an arguement, including his (as there often are), then the arguement is false. Or if not that, then debatable, although only if an opinion.

Archived