DBZ Saiyans Club

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hell no! That is stupid man!

Y do you say that as many people will like the same character... The will just get different animations.

Now all we need is multiple characters to be used. And can you send me that Vegeta sprite again' date=' Knight?

[/quote']

Sure im a bit behind on the Sprites so please

TO ANYONE if you have not yet recieved a animation from me or have lost the link please post here Who You Want. Thanks.

i want tu be changed to perfect cell

Ok i will change now.

I reckon Cell is in the top 5 for the most powerful DBZ Villians.

He is.

Is in the top 5?

Brolly IS the numbah one villain!

As much as i want to agree with that here is the official top 5 strongest DB,DBZ,DBGT villians.

1.Omega Shenron

2.Hirudigarn (bad Spelling)

3.Janemba

4.Broly

5.Super Android 17.

But from the DBZ Saga it is.

1.Hirudigarn

2.Janemba

3.Broly

4.Majin Buu

5.Cell

A hell no! That is stupid man!

Y do you say that as many people will like the same character... The will just get different animations.

Now all we need is multiple characters to be used. And can you send me that Vegeta sprite again' date=' Knight?

[/quote']

Sure im a bit behind on the Sprites so please

TO ANYONE if you have not yet recieved a animation from me or have lost the link please post here Who You Want. Thanks.

i want tu be changed to perfect cell

Ok i will change now.

I reckon Cell is in the top 5 for the most powerful DBZ Villians.

He is.

Is in the top 5?

Brolly IS the numbah one villain!

As much as i want to agree with that here is the official top 5 strongest DB' date='DBZ,DBGT villians.

1.Omega Shenron

2.Hirudigarn (bad Spelling)

3.Janemba

4.Broly

5.Super Android 16.

But from the DBZ Saga it is.

1.Hirudigarn

2.Janemba

3.Broly

4.Majin Buu

5.Cell

[/quote']

Why do people always think that Broly is a SSJ's equal?! His power is endless! Let him live for 4 weeks while in his Legendary form, he will be 5 million times stronger than all them other cats!

So like where can I find my sprite?

Tell me the one you want and il get it for you. If not il make it.

Don't you mean Super 17' date=' Knight?

[/quote']

Yes i did. Edited

This club was nearly on Page 2

It was on page two.

Why do people always think that Broly is a SSJ's equal?! His power is endless! Let him live for 4 weeks while in his Legendary form' date=' he will be 5 million times stronger than all them other cats!

[/quote']

I only go on what has happend. That is true. But he died and then turned into bio broly... a waste of broly to me.

I'm guessing It's some sort of special state like Super Saiyan only Broly can get into.

Seriously? Have you ever watched Bio Brolly?

Brolly has been revived by special engineers, those engineers tried to create clones of him but it got out of control and he went berserk, now that no one could stop him (As always) he accidentally hit the ocean and got bigger and exploded!

Actually, the first time he died he was ressurected by his own hatred, also yeah, i read some stuff about when 2 Saiyan babys are born on the same day and one makes the other cry it will result in neverending hatred for the one who started to cry, and their powerlevel will rise dramaticly... Like Brolly's, except for him being a legend he also bears hatred for the whole saiyan race! I bet you guys didn't knew that!

Archived