DBZ Saiyans Club

Yea i knew that. I mean what sain man has a death wish to be excecuted on his father?

Plus the 1st time he died he was still alive but only just.

ohh and before Kakarot made Broly cry Broly had a powerlevel of 10,000 or somthing compared to Kakarots 10. or 2 i need to watch Movie 8 again.

New Topic: Who is better Tapion seen in movie 13 or Trunks with the Sword?

As they have basically the same moves on DBZBT3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brolly's power was the same as Bardock when he got finished off by Frieza, which is remarkable because back in the day Bardock was like, the strongest Saiyan alive.

Tapion is better, his swift movement's and his second attack is all about awesomeness!

Tapion's attacks really have nothing to do with Trunks, Tapion is faster, stronger, cooler, has the ability to grapple Big enemies like Hirudegarn and the Azuro's(Big apes).

Tapion is so superior towards Trunks.

Brolly's power was the same as Bardock when he got finished off by Frieza' date=' which is remarkable because back in the day Bardock was like, the strongest Saiyan alive.

Tapion is better, his swift movement's and his second attack is all about awesomeness!

Tapion's attacks really have nothing to do with Trunks, Tapion is faster, stronger, cooler, has the ability to grapple Big enemies like Hirudegarn and the Azuro's(Big apes).

Tapion is so superior towards Trunks.

[/quote']

True that about tapion but the attacks are similar... For tapion taught trunks how to use the swod and in the japanease movie of it it shows tapion teaching trunks hs moves... just trunks renames the...

Name: Eskimoemon

Fav DBZ Char: Teen Gohan SSJ2

Fav DBZ Moment: When Gohan/Goku Kill Cell with Father-Son Kamehameha

Yes you will be added now. Welcome

Welcome new member.

And I always thought Bardock was really strong...

Just yesterday' date=' I got Dragon Ball Z Vol 16.

[/quote']

Actually no, hell do you even know how strong 10,000 is for the '80s Saiyans? Few of the elite's where as strong as Bardock, he was 10,150 to be exact (when he got destroyed along with all the others by Frieza)

Alright' date=' this place is really getting inactive.

[b']Your favourite series of DBZ?[/b]

That would really be a hard one, though the cell saga (If that's what you mean) is the best since it has more story and everything... How 'bout you Spire?

Alright' date=' this place is really getting inactive.

[b']Your favourite series of DBZ?[/b]

That would really be a hard one, though the cell saga (If that's what you mean) is the best since it has more story and everything... How 'bout you Spire?

I really liked the Freeza Saga for some reason. Though there were others I quite liked.

Archived