[DISC] Wulf, Lightsworn Beast [LS]

WulfLightswornBeast.png

In my opinion, this is one of the most important cards in Lightsworn, because it gives them a Beatdown Monster while they wait for Judgment Dragon.

It's not really situational if you're running it in the right Deck.

Just so you know, I do play Lightsworn, so it's not like I'm just randomly making this information up.

Discuss.

Terrible to draw into.

The thing you add to the top of your deck when you're using Plague Spreader Zombie's effect.

That is without a doubt my favorite combo in the game.

I think Wulf could have had 2200 or 2300 ATK and not been broken.

Terrible to draw into.

The thing you add to the top of your deck when you're using Plague Spreader Zombie's effect.

That is without a doubt my favorite combo in the game.

I think Wulf could have had 2200 or 2300 ATK and not been broken.

A Four Star 2200 Normal, maybe 2300 wouldn't be broken, so agreed.

Oh, and is Wulf supposed to be Ryko shoved into armor or something?

Even if you draw it early game and haven't milled a Carrier yet' date=' you can still use it as discard fodder for Solar Exchange or Lumina. And Lumina can summon it, which is sweet.

Whether Wulf is "good" or not is barely even a question. The only question is whether to use 3 or just 2.

[/quote']Lol:) Don't you mean Solar Recharge?

Even if you draw it early game and haven't milled a Carrier yet' date=' you can still use it as discard fodder for Solar Exchange or Lumina. And Lumina can summon it, which is sweet.

Whether Wulf is "good" or not is barely even a question. The only question is whether to use 3 or just 2.

[/quote']Lol:) Don't you mean Solar Recharge?

I said "Carrier", didn't I?

I dont know why we dont see more of wulf, hes quite good , and has some of the best art ive seen on a YGO card, and not that I encourage this unless you find a way to OTK with it, becuse otherwise it's completly horrid, Foolish Burial on Wulf is a free 2100 Monster xD (I say it's horrible becuse randomly playing foolish is never the best idea.

I played against a little kid who had Lightsworn Sabre in his deck. That card is a pain in the ass in conjuncture with Wulf.

It sends him right over every viable Synchro' date=' which is good.

[/quote']It was good for him, and bad for me. At the time I only had 2 cards in my hand and no cards on the field, so I couldn't even Synchro:(.

I think you mixed Soul Exchange with Solar Recharge. And I know that Carrier is Plaguespreader in english;).

Then you should also know that the original name of Solar Recharge was Solar Exchange.

You also said "Solar Exchange".

Yes.

My point was that the presence of the word "Carrier" should have indicated that I am in the habit of using OCG names.

I dont know why we dont see more of wulf' date='

[/quote']

Lightlords don't run Wulf now? What?

I played against a little kid who had Lightsworn Sabre in his deck. That card is a pain in the ass in conjuncture with Wulf.

It sends him right over every viable Synchro' date=' which is good.

[/quote']

If I remember my numbers correctly, it only ties him with Goyou. Plus, most decks run Red Daemon's Dragon and Gigantech Fighter. Also, it's vulnerable to every kind of removal, and since it pops up in the End Phase, it needs to survive an opponent's turn in order to actually use its 2800 ATK.

I've said this before.

Any Deck that runs 3 Solar Recharge' date=' 3 Charge of the Light Brigade, and 2 Foolish Burial should run 3 Wulf.

[/quote']

That implies any Lightsworn Deck should run this at 3.

That, or any other Deck that for some reason runs the above cards.

Except Lightsworn Zombie. My friend runs that, and he and I talked about why you shouldn't run more than 1 Wulf in Lightsworn Zombie.

Archived