This effect is driving me nuts! lol

J-Max

[align=center]Yep. You're reading this right, J-Max has decided to create a card but i'm having some real trouble wording this effect.

*Name not thought of yet*

LIGHT Level 1 Fairy-Type

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you control 2 or more "Tokens". The ATK & DEF of this card is equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand X400. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Level of this card by half the number of cards in your opponents hand (Rounded up) When the Level of this card is at least 5, you can Tribute it to activate 1 of the following effects:

- Inflict Direct Damage equal to the Level of this card X400 to your opponent.

- Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the Level of the Tributed monster.[/align]

Light's Herald

LIGHT

Fairy

1 / ? / ?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by controlling 2 or more Tokens. This card's ATK / DEF is equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand x 400. During each of your Standby Phases, increase this card's Level by the amount of cards in your opponent's hand / 2. If this card's Level is 5 or higher, you can Tribute it to activate one of the following effects:

• Inflict 400 damage x this card's Level to the opponent.
  • Special Summon 1 monster from your deck whose Level is equal to this card's Level.

That's how I would make it.

Archived