Contest Closed

Lyfe.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my card for R`1

129512af6.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by Releasing 2 DARK monster you control. Each time this card destroy a monster by battle, increase this card's ATK by 100. You can Release 2 DARK monster you control to Destroy all monster on the field except this card. Each time you activate this effect, this card's ATK and DEF is halved.

I don't understand why is my pic so bad? I'm not saying change it I'm just asking there are far worse one's' date=' I'd just like to no whats so bad

[/quote']

It looked fuzzy and very sketchy.

Updated. Round 1/9 has come to an end. Please take this time to view your results. I will decide when to start Round 2/9.

Ayasto-chan, sadly, you are eliminated. Thank you for competing and I wish you the best in the next contest you enter.

53600er7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This monster cannot be destroyed by battle, if this card is in face-up Defense Position it is destroyed. At the beginning of your opponent's turn, flip a coin. If heads, your opponent takes all Battle Damage that you would have taken this turn from a battle involving this card. If tails, all Battle Damage you take this turn is doubled. When this monster is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, both players gain 1000 Life Points. While this monster is in your Graveyard, neither player can enter their Battle Phase.

my entry for round 2 :)

here is my card for round 2

158358lg4.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned succesfully, you can Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field to inflict 1000 damage to your opponnent. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle you can pay 500 life points to draw one card. If the specified card is a Trap Card, you may activate it during your next Standby Phase from your hand.

1:

190835jw9.jpg

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, put 1 Slaughter Counter on this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Slaughter Counters on this card X500. You can remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play during either players' turn to return this card to your hand. this card cannot attack your opponent directly.

2:

190835im5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 LIGHT monsters you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters destroyed by battle are returned to their owner's hand instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Each time a Monster Card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of damage to the Life Points of that card's controller. If this face-up Defense Position card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Increase both players' Life Points by the total number of Monster Cards in both players' Graveyards X500.

43681un1.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 7). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 2 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

Archived