Contest Closed

Lyfe.

2qnmujq.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During the turn this card was Summoned, your opponent takes no Battle Damage during your Battle Phase. If this card destroys a Beast, Warrior, or Beast-Warrior-Type monster by battle, you can pay 800 Life Points to Summon it to your opponent's field in face-up Attack or Defense Position. The Summoned monster is treated as a Zombie-Type monster with an ATK and DEF of 800. Monsters Summoned by this effect cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. If this card destroys a Zombie-Type monster by battle that was Summoned by this effect, the Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent is halved. If this card is removed from the field by the effect of a Spell or Monster Card your opponent controls, it is removed from play.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Card for round 2

126334qa9.jpg

While you have no monsters on your field, you can Special Summon this monster to your field. If you do, the original ATK and DEF of this card becomes the total amount of Spell Cards on your field x500. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to a monster you control instead of sending it to the Graveyard. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If the equipped monster is destroyed by a card effect and this card is sent to the Graveyard, Release 2 Spell Cards on your field to Special Summon this card to your field in face-up Attack Position. If this card was Summoned by this effect, select 1 monster your opponent controls. The original ATK and DEF of this card becomes the selected monsters level x200.

here's mine for R2

129512hz1.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Fiend-Type monsters you control. This card's ATK and DEF is equal than number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field x500. If this card is the only monster on your field, This card is not destroyed by effect of Trap Cards. If the number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field is 0, send this card to your Graveyard. If this card is sent to Graveyard by it's own effect, any Battle Damage to the controller of this card until the 3rd End Phase after this card is destroyed is 0.

zz1zt3.png

As long as this card remains on the field, its Attribute is also treated as WIND. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase, instead of having this card attack,

you can activate one of the following effects:

*Randomly discard 1 Card in your opponent's hand

*Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field

Well...actually I was thinking of closing the contest. I have waaaay too many things going on on sooo many different sites and I have been trying to kinda cut back on things and...well...this is something I was gonna cut back on...

I am closing the contest. You will all get your 10 points back.

I am so sorry. I probably won't hold a contest again any time soon. I can't keep up with everything I do.

Archived