Hey virgins! Let's talk about Elemental Hero Stratos!

Why do I hardly ever see this abused with The Warrior Returning Alive?

Because its effect activates when its Special Summoned also

So why waste a Normal Summon' date=' when you can Special Summon it from the grave

[/quote']

Still, but you could have some sort of uber gadget-esque thing going on there, except the monster you search for each turn wouldn't be a piece of pish. Also, when you can run 3 E-Call and 3 RotA, you're almost guaranteed Stratos turn one, so playing TWRA at 3 shouldn't result in them being dead draws (unless a pesky Crow or Kycoo happens say bye-bye to Stratos). I know it's a very slow way of doing things, but it could easily work with Oppression.

Any way' date=' Whats to discus about this card?

[/quote']

Same thing we always discuss in these kinds of topics.

How to take over the world! They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Banlist placement of a card like this. A suped up E-Emergency Call that always creates a +1 when properly normal summoned. And then there's also the easy S/T destruction effect. Where would you put this card on a decent banlist?

Because it can search for another copy it is best at 1 on a good list.

It could also be at 3 but with an errata.

OH NO!!!

*Finds nearest girl (apart from relatives) goes into bathroom, emerges thirty minuets later (looking pretty happy) and types:*

I'm out.

Nah, it's not very handy unless you have all the e-cards like me (well, i have most of em. Now i can burn em cause i'm no longer a virgin!!)

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

How to take over the world! They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Banlist placement of a card like this. A suped up E-Emergency Call that always creates a +1 when properly normal summoned. And then there's also the easy S/T destruction effect. Where would you put this card on a decent banlist?

Chaos Emperor Dragon could be at 3 with an errata.

[/quote']

I think he means so it cant search himself.

And dont do that, its not funny.

Also, what would that errata be?

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

And dont do that' date=' its not funny.

[/quote']

I know what he means, but since and errata on Stratos is about as likely as an errata on Chaos Emperor Dragon, I thought I would point that out.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I know what he means, but since and errata on Stratos is about as likely as an errata on Chaos Emperor Dragon, I thought I would point that out.

Stratos is more likely to get an errata because hes not banned. Its just like that Trap that I cant remember its name that used to remove cards instead of only monsters so they erratad it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

[/quote']

Stratos is more likely to get an errata because hes not banned. Its just like that Trap that I cant remember its name that used to remove cards instead of only monsters so they erratad it.

That would be Skull Lair, and that was because Konami was stupid. Same with Bazoo and Kycoo.

In no way is Stratos more likely to receive an errata than CED. Even if it was twice as likely to receive an errata, 2 X 0 = 0.

Archived