Hey virgins! Let's talk about Elemental Hero Stratos!

Guest PikaPerson01

Any way' date=' Whats to discus about this card?

[/quote']

Same thing we always discuss in these kinds of topics.

How to take over the world! They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Banlist placement of a card like this. A suped up E-Emergency Call that always creates a +1 when properly normal summoned. And then there's also the easy S/T destruction effect. Where would you put this card on a decent banlist?

Any way' date=' Whats to discus about this card?

[/quote']

Same thing we always discuss in these kinds of topics.

How to take over the world! They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Banlist placement of a card like this. A suped up E-Emergency Call that always creates a +1 when properly normal summoned. And then there's also the easy S/T destruction effect. Where would you put this card on a decent banlist?

There is nothing to discuss about this car except How many Hero's do I have to main before I deck this. So far the minimum is 2. GB agree with this.

Guest PikaPerson01

Once again' date=' banlist placement. <_<

[/quote']

Its fine where it is. Are you implying that you want to put it back at 3? o.O

Think lower.

Well if you mean in searching this is equally as good as Deep Diver. Lot's of card's can search that doesn't make them good. I'm not saying Stratos isn't good' date=' I'm just saying just cause it can Search out Prisma means crap.

[/quote']He's not as good as Deep Diver, he's way better. It's true that he can only search D Heros, E Heros, and Ev Heros, but he's a solid beatstick, and adds the monster to your hand instead of to the top of your deck. And he doesn't have to be destroyed by battle to have his effect activated, only Normal or Special Summoned. So tell me which is better after reading this?

Archived