[2DISC] Greed Quasar and Kasha

Kasha has to be built in a specific deck, nothing more, nothing less. And sometimes, summoning Kasha isnt worth the trouble

Greed Quasar has Calculator and Level changing cards you might be able to build a deck around. But its pretty meh

Greed Quasar: Bein' a LV7 hurts it HURTS IT!

Kasha: ... and we get a 2000 ATK Zombie. How... obnoxiously pathetic. Play Smashing Ground instead.

Greed Quasar: Really? I think such an effect is worth 2 tributes. It may not be Level 8 (which would make it extremely dangerous) but its ATK goes up very fast. I think it is a good card.

Kasha: Actually, 2000 ATK is the minimum size. It returns all monsters to the deck and you can get AT LEAST 2000 ATK. Not to mention that if you control 2 more Zombies it has 4000 ATK. Quite deadly. I'd run it in my Zombie deck; I think it's a good card.

Greed Quasar: Could be comboed with Soul Exchange so you don't have to tribute 2 of your monsters. Otherwise not worth running.

Kasha: Could be amazing if the opponent has a field of monsters you can't easily get rid off, and you have Zombies. Too reliant on having 2 Zombie Type monsters in your deck, has to be in a Zombie deck or a deck based around it.

Greed Quasar: Bein' a LV7 hurts it HURTS IT!

Kasha: ... and we get a 2000 ATK Zombie. How... obnoxiously pathetic. Play Smashing Ground instead.

Greed Quasar: Really? I think such an effect is worth 2 tributes. It may not be Level 8 (which would make it extremely dangerous) but its ATK goes up very fast. I think it is a good card.

Kasha: Actually' date=' 2000 ATK is the minimum size. It returns all monsters to the deck and you can get AT LEAST 2000 ATK. Not to mention that if you control 2 more Zombies it has 4000 ATK. Quite deadly. I'd run it in my Zombie deck; I think it's a good card.

[/quote']

Yes, Greed Quasar's effect gets quite high in just a few turns - assuming, of course, that you can afford to summon him, and that the opponent isn't actually going to use any effects against him (i.e. your opponent is asleep).

Yes, Kasha has 4000 ATK, but to give it that additional 2000 ATK you essentially need to turn two Zombie-Type monsters you control into Axes of Despair.

Archived