Everything is inevitable

Akira

Fate. The highest thing I believe in.

But I like to call it Destiny. Its an accurate logic. We all know we will die, thats our destiny. Heading towards the future. For example, as you read a book, you either know you will finish the book, or know you will stop. Then once you did what was suppose to take place in the future, thats your destiny. Sometimes you don't even know whats going to take place in the future, then just let destiny come to you instead of you going to it. Its a highly logival resourse and sometimes I wonder why people don't believe much of destiny. Is it because of just Neji Hyuuga from Naruto? Did he make you look down on destiny? Then that was plotted out at birth. Right when you are born, your destiny is set. You can change it easily, so no looser will always be a looser, but sometimes you may end up with a fairly off destiny then you imagined.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fate. The highest thing I believe in.

But I like to call it Destiny. Its an accurate logic.

Fate =/= Logic =/= Destiny

We all know we will die' date=' thats our destiny. Heading towards the future.

[b']wow, It takes a Phd to figure this sheet and you realized that already

=O[/b]

For example, as you read a book, you either know you will finish the book, or know you will stop. Then once you did what was suppose to take place in the future, thats your destiny.

That's pretty dumb, your stating that once I'm done doing something that's my destiny, that's an outcome. You know Cause and Effect. Destiny is something set out to happen in the future.

Sometimes you don't even know whats going to take place in the future, then just let destiny come to you instead of you going to it.

=/

I don't know if I'll pass this year and I'm being serious here, so instead of studying I should just wait and let Destiny come and pass me while I mock around? That's fantastic.

Its a highly logival resourse and sometimes I wonder why people don't believe much of destiny. Is it because of just Neji Hyuuga from Naruto? Did he make you look down on destiny? Then that was plotted out at birth.

sheet.

I never knew an anime character could intellectually affect my mental thinking =O

Right when you are born, your destiny is set. You can change it easily, so no looser will always be a looser, but sometimes you may end up with a fairly off destiny then you imagined.

Destiny is something that is set once you are born till your death or I believe that's what it is. Point is it's FIXED. Let me speak hypothetically here, I was supposed to fail an exam because of a fool and in the end I end up as a f--- up right? Well that fool didn't affect me and I somehow passed and didn't end a f--- up meaning I defeat my destiny which proves destiny doesn't really exist. So be your logic I have proved your previous statement to be wrong.

Enjoy your urm.. Evening I presume.

=/

Archived