Everything is inevitable

Akira

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something created by weak minds who can't take in the idea of building yourself by yourself.

Anyway say what you want but LOST is the best series since the creation of TV.

I've got one of the strongest minds in the state of New Jersey.

I beleive in Fate.

Everything is Determined each and every day you live. Fate decides what time you will wake up. Fate decides wether you will be late for work. Fate decides if you'll get a hot Chick today or live alone for another lifeless 24 Hours. Fate decides if that Train is going to hit you and make you die. Everything me, you and everyone else does is destined to happen, if you can fight Fate then you are better then God.

Everything is Determined each and every day you live. Fate decides what time you will wake up. Fate decides wether you will be late for work. Fate decides if you'll get a hot Chick today or live alone for another lifeless 24 Hours. Fate decides if that Train is going to hit you and make you die. Everything me' date=' you and everyone else does is destined to happen, if you can fight Fate then you are better then God.

[/quote']

There was an angel once, who thought, "Well, I'm beautiful, popular, and strong. I should be God." Guess what happened to him? You can't be better than God. I will argue this until my grave.

No, I do not believe in fate, but I know God orders my footsteps and I will follow Him until I see his face again.

~The Sargent

Everything is Determined each and every day you live. Fate decides what time you will wake up. Fate decides wether you will be late for work. Fate decides if you'll get a hot Chick today or live alone for another lifeless 24 Hours. Fate decides if that Train is going to hit you and make you die. Everything me' date=' you and everyone else does is destined to happen, if you can fight Fate then you are better then God.

[/quote']

Hmm.

Alright, so I that also means I'm a puppet that doesn't think and doesn't act because Fate is my puppeteer that tells me what to think and tells me what to do.

What you decide I believe is also Fate. You could see it Cloudy outside and decide not to take your Jacket. Fate then decides if it will Rain or Not.

Also Fate decides if you walk into your Local Mcdonalds, will there be a Big Mac there?

And don't forget the most obvious thing. Your Fate intertwines with the Fate of other people, They may be able to slightly change it, but you can't.

[/quote']

Hmm.

Alright, so I that also means I'm a puppet that doesn't think and doesn't act because Fate is my puppeteer that tells me what to think and tells me what to do.

Pretty much. For example...let's say you can see into the future and in your vision your shot and killed. That is going to happen and you can't change it because that is fate.

[/quote']

Hmm.

Pretty much. For example...let's say you can see into the future and in your vision your shot and killed. That is going to happen and you can't change it because that is fate.

I can decide not to go there.

[/quote']

Hmm.

But you won't know where "there" is until your dead. Trying to take steps to avoid the inevitable won't change the outcome.

[/quote']

Hmm.

But you won't know where "there" is until your dead. Trying to take steps to avoid the inevitable won't change the outcome.

If he saw the future he most likely saw the place too, so he can just avoid that place.

[/quote']

Hmm.

If he saw the future he most likely saw the place too, so he can just avoid that place.

You're missing the point. =/

The location has nothing to do with it....the point is that he will get shot and killed.

[/quote']

Hmm.

The location has nothing to do with it....the point is that he will get shot and killed.

You have missed the point.

If he's not there he wont get shot.

Fate sounds like how you will die. Personally, Destiny seems to be more beivable for me. Destiny isn't tell you that you will be there at that moment, it tells you you will be thereat some point.

In layman's terms:

Fate=Epic Fail

Destiny=Epic Win

Fate sounds like how you will die. Personally' date=' Destiny seems to be more beivable for me. Destiny isn't tell you that you will be there at that moment, it tells you you will be thereat some point.

In layman's terms:

Fate=Epic Fail

Destiny=[b']Epic Fail as well[/b]

Hmm...perphaps you are correct. EDIT

[/quote']

Hmm.

So, let's say he sees that he gets shot in a bank by robbers. If he doesn't go to the bank but goes to the beach instead, how on earth does he get shot? Does fate arm the sharks with machine guns?

Getting shot isn't even the most ridiculous example. Let's say he sees that he'll get run over by a bus in the street. If he decides to stay in his quiet suburban home instead of going to the city as planned, will fate have that bus randomly drive to his neighborhood and barrel through the wall of his house?

Or if he was supposed to drown at the beach but stayed home, will there be a tsunami? What is he lives three hours away from the beach?

And wouldn't all of these changes alter the lives of everyone else in the world, and thus screw up their fates?

Fate sounds like how you will die. Personally' date=' Destiny seems to be more beivable for me. Destiny isn't tell you that you will be there at that moment, it tells you you will be thereat some point.

In layman's terms:

Fate=Epic Fail

Wow, a statement as simple as "both are dumb" has completely reversed your view on destiny. Your mind is very easily swayed.

[/quote']

Hmm.

So, let's say he sees that he gets shot in a bank by robbers. If he doesn't go to the bank but goes to the beach instead, how on earth does he get shot? Does fate arm the sharks with machine guns?

Getting shot isn't even the most ridiculous example. Let's say he sees that he'll get run over by a bus in the street. If he decides to stay in his quiet suburban home instead of going to the city as planned, will fate have that bus randomly drive to his neighborhood and barrel through the wall of his house?

Or if he was supposed to drown at the beach but stayed home, will there be a tsunami? What is he lives three hours away from the beach?

And wouldn't all of these changes alter the lives of everyone else in the world, and thus screw up their fates?

In layman's terms:

Fate=Epic Fail

Wow, a statement as simple as "both are dumb" has completely reversed your view on destiny. Your mind is very easily swayed.

I lol'd.

Archived