Wolves Pack RP (club members only)

The_Prince_of_Death

Ooc: we started, ok

IC:

"i foresee a great battle" Yurai said gravely. he knew that there would be many casualities and injuries. "A war of the elements, a battle for peace, if that makes sense." The wolves of time were in grave danger, and he was the one who had to stop it. the Time Clan's warriors could briefly look into the future, and there was bad news. And even worse, it was soon to come.

Yurai was the cheif of the clan, and a great one at that. he ruled with peace and motivation. The only worry he had was the battle he had foreseen. He did not know whom they would fight. or how strong they would be. only that it was going to be rough...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I thought everyone lost their imagination for good. (tat was a little bit of sarcasm but truth)

IC:

Tom: You poor thing. losing you mother this young at age. I can help and will help. I'll set the burriel of your mother for a soon time.*makes it to his hut* Dont worry I'm here to protect you. Shiki and I will look after you. *lays the sleeping pup in a bed* (Shiki is Tom's original wolf)

Ooc: doesn't shiki mean deer? O.o

"Kuro, we're going out!" Kuro was Yurai's wolf, a grey wolf with a scar across his left eye. "We have some business to tend to." Kuro lazily got of his mat and walked to Yurai. They headed of to a nearby market and looked for the general...

Ooc: doesn't shiki mean deer? O.o

OOC: I never knew, it was just something that I thought of.

IC:

Tom: I wonder what happened. Lets go shiki, we have to get his mother's body and bring her to themedical tent to see.

Shiki: Okay. Seth should be out for a long while. you can go and get the body, I'll guard Seth.

Tom: just what I was hoping or you to say.*leaves the hut to go ad get Seth's mother's body*

As the bright morning sun enlighten the room,a white wolf walked over to a bed,the wolf nugged the person in the bed to wake up

Arch:"Mmm...give me 5 more minutes"

then he turned around and continued sleeping,the wolf then jumped on the bed,the jump was so strong that Arch has fell of the bed

Arch:"I am up,geez Neige what do you want"Niege was Arch's wolf

Niege:"Lets go out,i want some exercise"

Arch:"Fine lets go"

Let me try another part of the RP

Seth-So could you tell me why Im the hero?

Tom-Well,when you were born your mother sensed a weird aura within you and was familiar to the other hero your father...

Seth-What happened to him?

Tom-Well...He got ganged up by a group of bandits,And I would like to tell you you are not alone

Seth-huh?

Tom-Yes,You must master the flames with great care to rescue another wolf trapped by a ghost plant hated by all.I can lead you the way but first we must train up,come with me

Seth and tom left outside

Tom-Have you ever gotten a burned injury?

Seth-no...AAGHHHH!

Seth got hit in his hind left leg by a flame by tom

Seth-what did you do that for

Tom-Now,to acivate your flame you must concentrate on your injury,concentrate hard,think about it

Seth-hmmm,then he thought when he turned around to get hit by a fireball and his eyes gleamed red

A fireball went out of his mouth and straight towards tom

Tom-uggghhh,well done,here is a technique called fire spin,concentrate on a fireball spinning over and over

Seth-Hmmm

Seth shot 10 fireballs in a circle around him

Tom-haha,now to put you to the test,then his eyes gleamed red

Tom shot a fire path at seth

Seth-AGHHH!

Tom-come on,you can do better!

Seth shot multiple fireballs and then imagined his mother getting killed and his fireball became purple

Tom-no thats...Ughhhh

Seth-what was that

Tom-that was dawn fire,that could only be acheived by a death...ahh I see,You imagined your mother,Now I will lead you the path to your friend

Tom-hesitated at first

Seth-whats wrong

Tom..uhhh nothing,well lets go

TO BE CONTINUED...

Let me try another part of the RP

Seth-So could you tell me why Im the hero?

Tom-Well' date='when you were born your mother sensed a weird aura within you and was familiar to the other hero your father...

Seth-What happened to him?

Tom-Well...He got ganged up by a group of bandits,And I would like to tell you you are not alone

Seth-huh?

Tom-Yes,You must master the flames with great care to rescue another wolf trapped by a ghost plant hated by all.I can lead you the way but first we must train up,come with me

Seth and tom left outside

Tom-Have you ever gotten a burned injury?

Seth-no...AAGHHHH!

Seth got hit in his hind left leg by a flame by tom

Seth-what did you do that for

Tom-Now,to acivate your flame you must concentrate on your injury,concentrate hard,think about it

Seth-hmmm,then he thought when he turned around to get hit by a fireball and his eyes gleamed red

A fireball went out of his mouth and straight towards tom

Tom-uggghhh,well done,here is a technique called fire spin,concentrate on a fireball spinning over and over

Seth-Hmmm

Seth shot 10 fireballs in a circle around him

Tom-haha,now to put you to the test,then his eyes gleamed red

Tom shot a fire path at seth

Seth-AGHHH!

Tom-come on,you can do better!

Seth shot multiple fireballs and then imagined his mother getting killed and his fireball became purple

Tom-no thats...Ughhhh

Seth-what was that

Tom-that was dawn fire,that could only be acheived by a death...ahh I see,You imagined your mother,Now I will lead you the path to your friend

Tom-hesitated at first

Seth-whats wrong

Tom..uhhh nothing,well lets go

TO BE CONTINUED...

[/quote']

the first one was better. and no offence but you cant use my character unless he is the one starting the story and ending it.

IC:

Tom: *after the funeral* Poor pup, he is still out.

Shiki: well we dont know what completely happened.

Tom: true, but why is he still asleep.

Shiki: thats what we shall ask him when he wakes up.

OOC: I shall awaken the pup in my next post in the RP.

Ok im Finally here!Finally found the RP you guys were talkin About' date='Also are we Humans before i fill out the Form?

[/quote']

Yes we are humans. I need to know which team you are going to join. you must choose from the ones in the club that you picked.

IC:

Seth:*wakes up to see tom and shiki staring at him* Where am I?

Tom: You are in my hut.

Seth: Where is my mother?

Tom: I am sad to say, but she is dead. We burried her a short while ago.

Seth: I understand.

Tom: Do you know the ones who attacked you and your mother?

Seth: No. after they hurt my mom, I attacked them. then I fell asleep.

Tom: I see. If you need anything I can help.

Seth: I want to see where you burried my mom.

Tom: I shall show you tomorrow. First you need to get something to eat and get some rest. I am going to be training you soon.

Seth: is that what my mom meant?

Tom: yes. We have talked about this time since you were born.

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name:John

Bio: is a very quiet person with a large scar running down his chest, no one knows how he got it he can be a very loyal friend but if u piss him off there is little chance he will forgive you in a short period of time

Appearence:short, skinny (but has phanominal strength), black hair, black pants, no shirt

Team:fire!

Comments:i have'nt been accepted by midnightwolf yet, can i still join?

Archived