Wolves Pack RP (club members only)

The_Prince_of_Death

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I will be script talking here most of the time.

IC:

Tom: hmm. you are doing great Seth. I believe you really are the Wolf in the legend.

Seth: what legend?

Tom: would you like to tell him Shiki?

Shiki: No, I'm out of breath.

Tom: Oaky. There is an old legend that says a wolf will end the wars between the clans and bring them together into one clan.

Seth: Really?

(OoC: I'm starting... NOW!)

IC:

Hiryuin was breifly taking a break from her training duties. "Those pups are sure cute, but irritating." It was the sense of time that was very common among the time clan. It made them great warriors in the short term, but it wasn't a refined element like the others. Then it hit like a sword spiked against her head. Visions weren't usually painful. Only strong ones were.

Flames, the clan, the terrible screams...

She snapped out of it. "What was..." She ran towards the heart of the village, where the Chief was. "Yurai?! We have a problem." From the look on his face, it was apparent he must have had a similar vision. "I just saw our little village swallowed by flames! You have to tell me, what did you just see?!"

Her wolf trailed in behind her. It was an autum brown, mxed in with orange highlights. It whined and licked her hand.

Archived