The Scorching Winds Card Set 3/22 (Come and Rate)

.Requiem

The Scorching Winds

The Scorching Winds

I was looking at my old cards and I had only a few wind Attributes cards. So I decided to create a new set of wind Attribute monster.

Notice I do not just -/10 I want logical posts that describes the best and worst of the cards you see.

[align=center][spoiler=Conjurer of the Winds]

43681cj1.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

You can Special Summon this card to the field from your hand in face-up Defense Position if you control 1 face-up WIND monster. When this card is selected as an attack target , you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack of 1 monster and end the Battle Phase. You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to inflict 500 to your opponent.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Blessing of the Four Winds]

43681ka9.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Activate this card only when there are 4 or more face-up WIND monsters on the field, send all monsters on the field to the Graveyard. Then both players draw 4 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Special Summon all level 4 or lower monsters in face-down Defense Position. Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard, and increase each player's Life Points by 300 for each Spell Card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Wind Shogun - Sakasuri]

43681tq3.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 level 4 or lower Wind monsters from your field to the Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK by 200 for each WIND monster on the field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, to decrease ATK of 1 monster on the field to 0 until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove the attacking monster from play.

[/align]

Hate/Rate

for first card:

You can Special Summon this card to the field from your hand in face-up Defense Position if you control 1 face-up WIND monster. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack of that 1 monster and end the Battle Phase. You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to inflict 500 Life Points to your opponent directly.

(the underlined part doesnt sound right but I don't know how to rewrite it)

second card:

Activate this card only when there are 4 or more face-up WIND monsters on the field,(I think it should be a point, not a comma) send all monsters on the field to the Graveyard. Then both players draw 4 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Special Summon all level 4 or lower monsters in face-down Defense Position.(you can't Special Summon face down. I suggest, "Set".) Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard, and increase each player's Life Points by 300 for each Spell Card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

so,,,, yup. those are the things I found ^-^

9/10 great :D

Archived